Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Nothing to see here [LCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LCtriguy1 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
j p o wrote:
trail wrote:
The open warfare between the WH, CDC, HHS, and NIAID is just bizarre.

They aren't being very subtle about it. They had Navarro write an op-ed attacking Fauci.
https://www.foxnews.com/...ong-about-everything

This is fucking insane.

The only thing that is insane is the ship is sinking and the GOP seem happy to just go down with the ship.

And after Trump is gone they will just go on as if these last 4 years never happened.

Insanity. Pure insanity.

This wouldn't work near as well if they didn't have their own propaganda outlet.

This is how today has gone. Navarro writes the op-ed. The White House claims he has gone rogue. But shockingly there are no repercussions for going rogue so I'd bet that he got the go ahead, and probably the text itself, straight from the West Wing. But they deny they had nothing to do with it. Trump makes up a claim that he has a great relationship with the guy he hasn't talked to for 6 weeks. And every time the propaganda outlet mentions the dozen different White House officials saying they didn't have anything to do with it and Trump saying they have a great relationship they also rehash every bad thing Navarro says without refutation.

So one op-ed yields a dozen or so stories repeating Navarro's bullshit as if it was real and true. But also absolves the administration of any responsibility for saying it. And tomorrow Trump can claim people are saying Fauci has been wrong about everything.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing to see here [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Oh, no no, I'm fully aware that the WH only cares about Trump's ego.

The pitfall of being aligned with a malignant narcissistic is that if you break from them you have to contend with the extreme humility of realizing how stupid you were.
Quote Reply

Prev Next