Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dot's Pretzels - how come none of you told me about these things? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hopefully I haven't built them up so much that they are a disappointment to those trying them.

I wasn't disappointed. They were good. I have been buying them for xmas stocking-stuffer presents for my family.
The one thing of Dot's that I haven't tried and don't plan on trying is the chocolate bar - there's a "Dot's Pretzel Chocolate Pretzel" candy bar I saw in convenience stores here. Chocolate and regular pretzels are good but the garlicky seasoning and chocolate sounds highly unappealing to me.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Dot's Pretzels - how come none of you told me about these things? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now there is a dots that's like a cheeto. I was grabbing a bag of the southwest ones and saw these. I thought they were cheese pretzels. They were delicious.
Quote Reply
Re: Dot's Pretzels - how come none of you told me about these things? [lkkowski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Now there is a dots that's like a cheeto. I was grabbing a bag of the southwest ones and saw these. I thought they were cheese pretzels. They were delicious.

So it's a cornpuff? A cheese-flavored Dot's would be delicious.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply

Prev Next