Prev Next
Re: Chris Cuomo [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Slowman wrote:
jmh wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:
I'm not suggesting that he is faking CoronaVirus, but does anyone else feel like he is embellishing a bit on his experience? He seems fine when on camera...

nobody feels that he is faking, or that he is embellishing. except for the typical turds. nobody of any personal substance feels that way.

I'm going assume this is the new model for "palatable."

do you have a problem with me?

Dan, you ignorant slut.

Just making sure we all were using appropriate decorum in this tough spot we are in. It seemed crystal clear - is there any other kind?- a few days ago.

Is that having a problem with you? No. Is that asking you to check yourself? Sure.

we had over 100 posts in a thread about how "classless" and "stay classy" it was to talk about rand paul's getting this virus. the righties here seemed quite ardent in their view about that. more or less the same cohort that wrote about "denture lady" nancy pelosi just last night.

you've got to be in the bottom rung of society to think cuomo would fake his symptoms. the sort of person i'd keep my distance from, whether we're in a pandemic or not. so, you choose the name you want for a person like that. that is my opinion. if the OP didn't want an answer to his question, he shouldn't have asked.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [Ga Dawgs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ga Dawgs wrote:
I'm not suggesting that he is faking CoronaVirus, but does anyone else feel like he is embellishing a bit on his experience? He seems fine when on camera...

I note your name - are you one of the stupid Georgia people who just learned that the virus could spread by people without symptoms?

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
tritimmy wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

nobody feels that he is faking, or that he is embellishing. except for the typical turds. nobody of any personal substance feels that way.

Maybe his symptoms are just different than the rest of those who've come down with it. That's a possibility

Reading up, it seems Cuomo has talked about fever, chills, body aches, chest pressure and weird dreams, the latter of which are not uncommon for someone with a fever. Some people have had quite different symptoms like stomach distress. Which of his symptoms are "different?"

Full disclosure, I am no Cuomo fan but I have weird dreams when I forget to take my Effexor. Which for some strange reason is more frequently lately.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did I miss a post where he said he was faking? He said embellish. What an odd thread.

Wife's team member tested as positive. Symptoms: coughing, extremely tired, his main point was how much his legs hurt. He had to get up several times every night to walk and was physically hitting his legs to try and make them feel better. He cannot talk without coughing. He never got a fever.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Did I miss a post where he said he was faking? He said embellish.

Why are you bringing up faking? The OP said embellish.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

Ive heard he talked about weird dreams or hallucinations but not seen him talking directly. Whats been far-fetched?

There are recent reports that some patients exhibit neurological symptoms. Cuomo might be one.

Such a weird virus. From no symptoms to savage death. Symptoms range from digestive, to muscular, to respiratory, to neurologic. In any combination of those. Some people test positive after recovering.
Last edited by: trail: Apr 3, 20 15:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

There are times you don't have to say everything that comes to your mind. Making a wild guess on the motives of someone diagnosed with a virus that is killing thousands is one of those times.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tritimmy wrote:
Thom wrote:
Fox News should to a poll, I bet it would overwhelmingly show he is faking.

Good try, actually a weak try...fox news commentators have reached out to him with well wishes

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, I didn't say anything about Fox News commentator.

In case my point was a little too subtle, let me be more direct. I would bet the answer to the OPs question largely falls along political lines, mostly because Cuomo is employed by CNN.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

I note your name - are you one of the stupid Georgia people who just learned that the virus could spread by people without symptoms?
Be careful. That’s racist around here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He looked ok the first couple of days. Today he's looking gaunt and his eyes are bloodshot. He's right in the middle time of when this thing can go very badly for him. I hope he gets over it.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

Easy there big fella. No malintent here...and for what it's worth, I actually like the guy and enjoy his perspective.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

I lived there for a long time, but have lived in NC now for an equally long time. We've known up here in NC about spread for a while now.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ga Dawgs wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

Tucker is so on point. Refreshing to have someone still doing non-partisan, old-school tough hard hitting journalism. Such a bright stop in today's media climate. I really wish he would get into politics. We could use another whiny entitled trust fund baby telling us like it is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ga Dawgs wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

After watching that I can see why you posted it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ga Dawgs wrote:

Cuomo apparently broke his quarantine to go out for a walk, subsequently confirms it on a Sirius XM interview, and now the cyclist comes forward.

It seems you were onto something here GD.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

Cuomo apparently broke his quarantine to go out for a walk, subsequently confirms it on a Sirius XM interview, and now the cyclist comes forward.

What does breaking quarantine have to do with anything?

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

No! Your a turd with no personal substance!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

You were recently tested, correct? If it came back positive would you have left your house?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
ironclm wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

You were recently tested, correct? If it came back positive would you have left your house?
With no mask and no social distancing which he’s been belittling people over relentlessly on his stupid show.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
ironclm wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Ga Dawgs wrote:

Don’t tell anyone but I left my house before I got the results.

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    I saw that story (not on Tucker) a few days ago, but did not post because it's just some news guy happy to make himself the story. I'd call what he did in his basement videos overly dramatizing his circumstance, but his "emergence" looks that much worse because of the dishonesty.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
I saw that story (not on Tucker) a few days ago, but did not post because it's just some news guy happy to make himself the story. I'd call what he did in his basement videos overly dramatizing his circumstance, but his "emergence" looks that much worse because of the dishonesty.

What was the timing of this bike ride? Did Chris break quarantine while infectious for COVID-19 and drive to the Hamptons and ride his bike in public? If so that's pretty bad and ought to be illegal. I'll guess it is not illegal but, it is at least unethical.

Or was he all better when he was riding his bike and his only "crime" was lying in his news cast about how he was leaving his basement for the first time in two weeks when he had already been out riding his bike? This is not as bad but it is creating "news" and should make people question is he is believable as a news person.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Cuomo [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
     Piece I read said Cuomo is having a home built, drove there with his family while he was supposedly quarantined, the jackass, loser, fat tire biker saw him there roaming around the property and challenged him for being out. This was during his isolation time, but apparently he was not isolating from his family. All that being the case, the cyclist looks like a busy-body, but Cuome scared him enough that the guy filed a police report.
-

Found a piece and it appears he may have exposed more than just family that lives with him, so to me that would be worse than just staging a dishonest piece about his emergence from isolation:

"The 65-year-old East Hampton man, who asked to only be identified by his first name, David, called the CNN anchor “scary stupid” in an interview with the Post. He said he was riding his bike by Mr. Cuomo’s property Sunday when he noticed Mr. Cuomo, who said Tuesday he was still battling symptoms of the coronavirus, congregating with his wife, another woman and three kids who were playing around on the property"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/...ed-jackass-loser-in/
Quote Reply

Prev Next