Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bernie Ecclestone, 89, knocks up wife, 44
Quote | Reply
https://metro.co.uk/...aby-age-89-12502463/

Bernie Ecclestone, the vampire who used to run Formula 1, made his wife, who is 21 years younger than his eldest daughter, pregnant while isolated at her coffee plantation near Sao Palo...

Bernie has a 65 year old daughter as well as a 35 and 31 year old. His wife is 44... He'll be 90 in October.

The kid will be a billionaire before he's 10 (the mother of his middle two kids got between 1 and 1.5 billion in their divorce)
Quote Reply
Re: Bernie Ecclestone, 89, knocks up wife, 44 [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Either that or she's sleeping with the cabana boy too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i expect neither one of them has a normal hormonal profile for their age.

one of the kids that used to be in my son's class at school had a dad in his nineties. The wife confided that it was not great for the kid. On the bright side, there was the yacht and choice of vacation homes
Quote Reply
Re: Bernie Ecclestone, 89, knocks up wife, 44 [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
i expect neither one of them has a normal hormonal profile for their age.

one of the kids that used to be in my son's class at school had a dad in his nineties. The wife confided that it was not great for the kid. On the bright side, there was the yacht and choice of vacation homes

How old was the wife? Did she own being a gold digger?
Quote Reply
Re: Bernie Ecclestone, 89, knocks up wife, 44 [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
former beauty queen. She also confided that despite deep love for the husband she was now a caretaker for a very old man (aided by staff, of course).

I liked her. Nutty, but under constant assailment from relatives with lawyers who basically said as much as you did.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
former beauty queen. She also confided that despite deep love for the husband she was now a caretaker for a very old man (aided by staff, of course).

I liked her. Nutty, but under constant assailment from relatives with lawyers who basically said as much as you did.

"Deep Love"? Eyeroll emoji. I concede I'm a bit cynical. There is always an undying love of the woman for the obscenely rich old man and the woman is always hawt. A couple my parents knew: guy was older than his in-laws. For her fortieth bought his and hers Porsches. After he died she was banging a guy her age a couple of months later.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should read "No Angel: The Secret Life of Bernie Ecclestone" by Tom Bower. The ultimate shyster who certainly came a long way from his beginning as a used car salesman turning back odometers.
Quote Reply
Re: Bernie Ecclestone, 89, knocks up wife, 44 [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
kiki wrote:

"Deep Love"? Eyeroll emoji. I concede I'm a bit cynical. There is always an undying love of the woman for the obscenely rich old man and the woman is always hawt. A couple my parents knew: guy was older than his in-laws. For her fortieth bought his and hers Porsches. After he died she was banging a guy her age a couple of months later.

Fixed it for you.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Apr 3, 20 6:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The fertile octogenarian. What, what! Any lawyers in the house!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bernie, the results are in...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:

Heh.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I threw up a little in my mouth
Quote Reply
Re: Bernie Ecclestone, 89, knocks up wife, 44 [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
I threw up a little in my mouth

Why? The chances that that kid are his are somewhere between 0 and 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Last edited by: BLeP: Apr 3, 20 9:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some old dude has sex and this is somehow news? Okay then...

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply