Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Natural
Quote | Reply
So I was lobbing balls to my almost 3 year old in the yard today. He was clobbering them, the kid is a frickin natural.

Tomorrow we start discussing exit velocity and launch angle.

$$$

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Apr 2, 20 14:05
Quote Reply
Re: The Natural [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
So I was lobbing balls to my almost 3 year old in the yard today. He was clobbering them, the kid is a frickin natural.

$$$

Don't you mean making his own bat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fun! Thanks for sharing--we need more threads like this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nice! sounds fun.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

$$$

You might want to look at a new mansion...you can defer payments until he signs his first big contract. Might I suggest looking at a state in the U.S. with no income tax? It'll give you more money to spend on the new place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

$$$

I was tossing the ball around with my kid. He's 15, probably haven't done that since he was ten or so. We've done it a couple times since our lockup began.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you teach hit how to bat flip like a pro?

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like he’ll be the next Todd Marinovich.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And it is a movie that holds up EXTREMELY well to multiple re-watches.

But congrats on your boy.

He'll be on PEDs within a year....

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: The Natural [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great concept, cinematography, casting, costuming, story, music, etc.

Lots of good memories watching it.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, my kids showed real promise at that age. Don’t worry, nothing but disappointment and grief is coming.

Or maybe that’s just me?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

$$$

3? - you're starting late

This is Tiger Woods at 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxPmzIKBris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

$$$

No you don't. Lobbing? I am throwing heat inside and my 3 yr old grandson is fighting them off with a natural inside out stroke. Shit he was wincing when he caught some on the hands while swinging but understood and accepted fully when I said strike one not hit by pitch batsman.

$$$$

I would say you can't BS a BS'er. But I would not have believed it if I had not seen it. MLB all star game 2040??
Quote Reply
Re: The Natural [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
BLeP wrote:

$$$

No you don't. Lobbing? I am throwing heat inside and my 3 yr old grandson is fighting them off with a natural inside out stroke. Shit he was wincing when he caught some on the hands while swinging but understood and accepted fully when I said strike one not hit by pitch batsman.

$$$$

I would say you can't BS a BS'er. But I would not have believed it if I had not seen it. MLB all star game 2040??

My wife doesn’t like it when I brush my kid back but dammit Bob Gibson style, but dammit he just has to get it through his head that I own the inside of the plate.
Quote Reply