Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Georgia governor says: “Hello world, I am a fucking moron!” [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
I think a fair characterization is that the governor misspoke or spoke imprecisely.

As a matter of fact, on April 1, CDC Atlanta reported:

Quote:

What is already known about this topic?
Preliminary evidence indicates the occurrence of presymptomatic transmission of SARS-CoV-2, based on reports of individual cases in China.
What is added by this report?
Investigation of all 243 cases of COVID-19 reported in Singapore during January 23–March 16 identified seven clusters of cases in which presymptomatic transmission is the most likely explanation for the occurrence of secondary cases.

So if the Governor said, "we didn't know till a day ago for sure that it was transmitted before people had symptoms." He'd have been fine.

But you have to allow the liberals to troll Republicans to find gaffes (let's not pay any attention to what Joe Biden is saying). The fact is that coronavirus is a blue county problem: the deaths and cases are occurring in counties where Hillary won (also the bastions of the smartest and best people). They need the diversion of picking on Red America at the moment.

There is something significantly wrong with you. I hope you find the help that you need.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Georgia governor says: “Hello world, I am a fucking moron!” [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How am I going to find help? I'm locked down.

Sorry. I was out of line. I'm just frustrated as I perceive much of the media and many partisans are just continuing partisanship during this crisis.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Georgia governor says: “Hello world, I am a fucking moron!” [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
How am I going to find help? I'm locked down.

Sorry. I was out of line. I'm just frustrated as I perceive much of the media and many partisans are just continuing partisanship during this crisis.

I'm alternating between petting my dogs and drinking bourbon,

But sometimes my dogs drink my bourbon. Fucking lushes.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
I think a fair characterization is that the governor misspoke or spoke imprecisely.

As a matter of fact, on April 1, CDC Atlanta reported:

Quote:

What is already known about this topic?
Preliminary evidence indicates the occurrence of presymptomatic transmission of SARS-CoV-2, based on reports of individual cases in China.
What is added by this report?
Investigation of all 243 cases of COVID-19 reported in Singapore during January 23–March 16 identified seven clusters of cases in which presymptomatic transmission is the most likely explanation for the occurrence of secondary cases.

So if the Governor said, "we didn't know till a day ago for sure that it was transmitted before people had symptoms." He'd have been fine.

But you have to allow the liberals to troll Republicans to find gaffes (let's not pay any attention to what Joe Biden is saying). The fact is that coronavirus is a blue county problem: the deaths and cases are occurring in counties where Hillary won (also the bastions of the smartest and best people). They need the diversion of picking on Red America at the moment.

Quote Reply
Re: Georgia governor says: “Hello world, I am a fucking moron!” [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Georgia also just reopened their beaches: https://www.wjcl.com/...riday-night/32036285

I am sure it will be pretty lonely out there while sunny and 70 degrees this weekend
Quote Reply

Prev Next