Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Isolation fun- How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon? [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I repaired a guitar for him back in the day.

Tech writer/support on this here site. FIST school instructor and certified bike fitter. Formerly at Diamondback Bikes, LeMond Fitness, FSA, TiCycles, etc.
Coaching and bike fit - http://source-e.net/ Cyclocross blog - https://crosssports.net/ BJJ instruction - https://ballardbjj.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Isolation fun- How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.Oh so you like gerbils?

jharris wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:
I dated Cindy Crawford who was in a movie with William Baldwin who was in a movie with Kevin.

Pics or it didn’t happen.... Cindy Crawford. Gotta ask, why did you guys break up?

Quote Reply
Re: Isolation fun- How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon? [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had backstage passes to a Big Audio Dynamite II concert where I met Mick Jones...

Mick Jones was in "Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten" with Matt Dillon...

Matt Dillon was in "Wild Things" with Kevin Bacon.

That's the best I could do.
Quote Reply
Re: Isolation fun- How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon? [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
shoff14 wrote:
My Grandmother and Grandfather, but Grandmother was in the same grade, went to school with Neil Armstrong.

Neil Armstrong was the backup commander on Apollo 9 with Jim Lovell as the module pilot.

Lovell, who was the commander of Apollo 13 cameoed in the movie "Apollo 13", which Kevin stared in as Jack Swigert.

Your Grandparents are from Wapak?

What year did they graduate? My system was 66, brothers 69, 70, and I was 77.

One of my aunts lived in Wapak. Not sure what district they were in. About the same age. If you went to school with them you would have known them, big family, all ridiculously tall, last name of Mosler.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Isolation fun- How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
patf wrote:
shoff14 wrote:
My Grandmother and Grandfather, but Grandmother was in the same grade, went to school with Neil Armstrong.

Neil Armstrong was the backup commander on Apollo 9 with Jim Lovell as the module pilot.

Lovell, who was the commander of Apollo 13 cameoed in the movie "Apollo 13", which Kevin stared in as Jack Swigert.

One of my aunts lived in Wapak. Not sure what district they were in. About the same age. If you went to school with them you would have known them, big family, all ridiculously tall, last name of Mosler.

Could it have been Mosier? there were a couple of those and I was friends with Mark Mosier.
Quote Reply
Re: Isolation fun- How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dated Cindy Crawford who was in a movie with William Baldwin who was in a movie with Kevin. //

What year?? I dated her personal trainer in the mid 80's, and later dated a gal that lived next door to her and her husband in Malibu. Got to meet her a few times, nice lady. I remember back in the day Emlio had a big crush on her, and I got a signed bikini calendar for him. Doesnt sound like much, but she wouldn't sign anything back in the day for less than $10k, and it had to go to charity. So I guess I snuck one in..

Not sure where that leaves me on the Bacon challenge, but I'm sure that somewhere I'm just one away from him. I just knew and was around a lot of his crowd back in the day, remember standing in line for 20 minutes shooting the shit with Speilberg and a Mexican resutrante.
Quote Reply
Re: Isolation fun- How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon? [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
j p o wrote:
patf wrote:
shoff14 wrote:

Could it have been Mosier? there were a couple of those and I was friends with Mark Mosier.

Nope - Mosler with an L - they were farmers so probably a rural district.They would have stood out - there were 8 of them I think and each taller than the last. The tallest went around 6'8".

This kills my connection to Bacon. Damn.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Isolation fun- How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
I dated Cindy Crawford who was in a movie with William Baldwin who was in a movie with Kevin. //

What year?? I dated her personal trainer in the mid 80's, and later dated a gal that lived next door to her and her husband in Malibu. Got to meet her a few times, nice lady. I remember back in the day Emlio had a big crush on her, and I got a signed bikini calendar for him. Doesnt sound like much, but she wouldn't sign anything back in the day for less than $10k, and it had to go to charity. So I guess I snuck one in..

Not sure where that leaves me on the Bacon challenge, but I'm sure that somewhere I'm just one away from him. I just knew and was around a lot of his crowd back in the day, remember standing in line for 20 minutes shooting the shit with Speilberg and a Mexican resutrante.

Let me clarify for you monty. By 'I dated Cindy Crawford' could be translated as I worked with her sister who was based in Chicago. The best I could do was a personalized picture of Cindy that her sister gave to me. I want to say that this was around early or mid 90's? And no, I'm not a fan of gerbils.
Quote Reply

Prev Next