Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tiger King [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
It's strange that it's illegal to sell the exotic animals, yet they don't even seem to be making any effort to hide that they are selling them. And there are these celebrities that have them, so they are clearly purchasing them. I guess there's little to no enforcement.

Seems like a cat 'rescue' would be the perfect place to receive large sums of cash and launder it. The large sums could easily be broken down as donations, tickets and merchandise sales.
Quote Reply
Re: Tiger King [RockyMtnChic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just looked it up and Jeff Lowe's new zoo is going to be built about twenty minutes from the mothership for my company, which is located in Denton, Texas. I'm hoping like hell that I can get out there and see what's left of that train wreck next time I'm out there!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have watched it all twice. Fascinating. I barely noticed the Tigers in it.

My first run-through:
Me - holy shit, this next episode cannot get more twisted and unbelievable
TigerKingProducer - hold my beer

One spoiler that I read after-the-fact is that Joe Exotic is now 57 yrs old. Which put him, what, early 50's during the filming? You gotta admit he looked much younger. Him and Charlie Sheen must drink the same tiger blood.

I don't know what this says about me, but I would give any amount of money to go out drinking with Joe Exotic for a night. I cannot think of any celebrity who would be more entertaining, If I get the coronovirus - that is my Make-A-Wish.
Quote Reply
Re: Tiger King [TeamBarenaked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TeamBarenaked wrote:
I have watched it all twice. Fascinating. I barely noticed the Tigers in it.

My first run-through:
Me - holy shit, this next episode cannot get more twisted and unbelievable
TigerKingProducer - hold my beer

One spoiler that I read after-the-fact is that Joe Exotic is now 57 yrs old. Which put him, what, early 50's during the filming? You gotta admit he looked much younger. Him and Charlie Sheen must drink the same tiger blood.

I don't know what this says about me, but I would give any amount of money to go out drinking with Joe Exotic for a night. I cannot think of any celebrity who would be more entertaining, If I get the coronovirus - that is my Make-A-Wish.

David Spade has interviews with a number of the characters on Youtube.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a train wreck. but damn that was crazy. And clearly crazy attracts crazy.

OJ sums it up well:

"White people! What's with you and wild animals?!?! Leave them animals alone!"

And since he's a subject matter expert on the topic, I'm with him : "There's not a shred of doubt in my mind that that lady's husband is tiger sashimi right now."

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In my mind this is exactly what is making "America Great Again". Well done rednecks!

Quote | Reply
Started watching earlier tonight and now into Episode 3; this is effed up. Who knew the exotic animal world was this crazy?

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: Tiger King [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brian in MA wrote:
Started watching earlier tonight and now into Episode 3; this is effed up. Who knew the exotic animal world was this crazy?

I take any documentary with a huge grain of salt. They are so heavily edited to tell a story that it’s hard to tell how much they reflect reality. But it was entertaining.

Just one example, joe exotic runs for governor of OK as a Libertarian. He loses but at one point they make it sound like he got nearly 20% of the vote. Which is astounding that such a loon would garner that much popularity.

I looked it up. He didn’t get 20% of the popular vote, he got 20% of the Libertarian vote in their primary, finishing third.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i saw an article in the Guardian this week, the writer was trying his damndest to fit Joe into queer ideology.

and guess what, Joe doesn't fit. He's the unwokest gay polygamist ever.
Quote Reply
Re: Tiger King [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brandon_W wrote:
I just looked it up and Jeff Lowe's new zoo is going to be built about twenty minutes from the mothership for my company, which is located in Denton, Texas. I'm hoping like hell that I can get out there and see what's left of that train wreck next time I'm out there!

New episode coming:
https://www.msn.com/...eff-lowe/ar-BB12aAt5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I heard them saying that as well but a graphic pops up for a second or two that shows the libertarian vote breakdown
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im not sure how you people are watching that shit
The bride and I made it 10 or 15 minutes into the first episode and then had to turn it off. Just too stupid

Maybe its because were both considered essential workers so aren't in lock down and a semi-normal life continues for us.
I would still rather masturbate with a cheese grater than watch that shit though....
Quote Reply
Re: Tiger King [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A friend told me this series is nothing compare to this movie:
Roar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=099VKn9jCcQ