Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ozark Season 3 [Hydro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hydro wrote:
monty wrote:
But maybe we find out Navarro was always playing the long game already, has the brother holed up where he cannot do any damage, and later gets to use him as a bargaining chip. Unlikely as he usually feels he has the upper hand and see more of the big picture, and we know he just likes to close loose ends abruptly.. Good stuff, can't wait for season 4!

Ah, good call! After all, hitman dude is very clearly Navarro's boy, since he didn't hesitate to put the bullet in her head... He could've easily extracted Ben on Navarro's orders (for all the reasons you mention). I like this theory!

Remember earlier in the season when Helen asked the hitter something to the effect of, “will you let me know if you ever get the call about me?”

Guess not. He’s definitely Navarro’s boy. Always was.
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder how much the next season will be delayed because of all the lockdowns? And that applies to all TV series, not just Ozark.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
I wonder how much the next season will be delayed because of all the lockdowns? And that applies to all TV series, not just Ozark.

It's mostly shot in Georgia, that might help a little. I'm guessing it's going to be quite a while.
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's mostly shot in Georgia, that might help a little. I'm guessing it's going to be quite a while. //

That was meant to be a joke, right? Georgia is going to be one of the last places that out of state business is going to go too. It is almost an impossible thing to have happen to you, but even Trump lambasted Kemp for opening too early, and too much. Would not have thought that possible, but there it is for all to see. Only thing now is to wait and see, if and how big and bad that 2nd wave is going to be there. For the sake of my many friends that live there, I hope that Trump and I are wrong on this one..
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Hydro wrote:
monty wrote:

But maybe we find out Navarro was always playing the long game already, has the brother holed up where he cannot do any damage, and later gets to use him as a bargaining chip. Unlikely as he usually feels he has the upper hand and see more of the big picture, and we know he just likes to close loose ends abruptly.. Good stuff, can't wait for season 4!

Ah, good call! After all, hitman dude is very clearly Navarro's boy, since he didn't hesitate to put the bullet in her head... He could've easily extracted Ben on Navarro's orders (for all the reasons you mention). I like this theory!

yeah, but he killed a US Citizen in Mexico. Remember what the Feds said about what they could do with a crime committed in Mexico against a US Citizen.

It's the opposite. The crime has to happen in the US by visiting cartel doesn't it?
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Hydro wrote:
monty wrote:

yeah, but he killed a US Citizen in Mexico. Remember what the Feds said about what they could do with a crime committed in Mexico against a US Citizen.

It's the opposite. The crime has to happen in the US by visiting cartel doesn't it?

I thought the discussion with the Fed was when Marty was held hostage down in Mexico? I could be wrong but that's what I recall.
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
M~ wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Hydro wrote:
monty wrote:

I thought the discussion with the Fed was when Marty was held hostage down in Mexico? I could be wrong but that's what I recall.

It was the kidnapping of Marty on US soil by the cartel.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just finished watching the docu-series Waco. The same actress who plays Ruth. on Ozark, was also in Waco. In Ozark, she cusses like a sailor and has a southern accent. In Waco, she plays th part of a 19yo mother of three children who was one of the many wives of David Koresh. Interesting to see her in a totally different role after watching her in Ozark
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are not alone. I am only through episode 3, but, I absolutely love it.

I watched Seasons 1 and 2 last year and my wife hadn't seen it so before Season 3, I started over and watched 1 and 2 again. Just saw the final episode last night and loved it too. I like the acting and just the right amount of suspense and psycho people to keep me interested.

Next up, Fauda.
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not going to start a new thread for S4**.

Just finished the “final” season. My plan was to watch it and cancel Netflix as I really don’t watch much on there anymore. Got bamboozled by the marketing. I’m sorry, you can’t have 2 sets of 7 episodes, separated by >3mo release, with cliffhangers after the 7th episode, and get to call it the “final” season. The final season airs when the last set of episodes come out. I canceled my subscription as planned, but now I feel it’s more out of spite. Of my own ignorance as I’m sure the two 7-part finale was announced long ago and I never came across it in my bubble.

No spoilers from me. Season 4a* was more of the same sensational drama trying to convince us the Byrd family could be capable of doing a single thing they actually do. There was only one scene that I was like “damnnnnn”, but you knew it was coming.
Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Jan 23, 22 8:06
Quote Reply
Re: Ozark Season 3 [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I gotta say that this series has some pretty good lines. An example (drug cartel leader to a US drug company CEO):
"You're the first gringo that l have met whose family has killed more people than my family."

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: Jan 24, 22 4:53
Quote Reply

Prev Next