Prev Next
Re: The best fast food sandwich [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Andrew69 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Andrew69 wrote:
Oporto Triple Bondi burger with extra chilli sauce

Making up restaurants is not allowed. Hit the bricks, chump.

https://www.oporto.com.au

Not my fault you don't live in the best country in the world with the best burgers.

Somewhat off topic, a Taco Bell just opened up not far away.
Line ups out onto the road.
No chance Im lining up for crappy tex-mex. They dont even have 99 cent tacos here...whats the point?

The point is the incredible party drugs the window guy sells.

Tacos and drugs you say?
https://www.masslive.com/worcester/2021/03/police-search-worcester-taco-shop-find-firearms-large-amount-of-meth-and-several-bags-of-cocaine-authorities-say.html
http://www.worcesterma.gov/police/press-releases/wpd-vice-squad-executes-search-warrant-on-main-st-locates-firearms-and-large-amount-of-methamphetamine#idRDKj9yxXoJaX1CLqrZ2jrA

Quote:
On March 26th 2021, Worcester Police Vice Squad officers were in possession of a search warrant for addresses on Main St and Birch St. Working with troopers from Massachusetts State Police CPAC, officers located the target of the warrant, Alberto Alvarez, thirty-nine-years-old of Birch St, on Main St. Officers stopped Mr. Alvarez and entered the building listed in the search warrant, Beto’s Tacos. Officers located a loaded handgun, a loaded .223 rifle, several bags of what appeared to be cocaine, a large amount of what appeared to be Methamphetamine, scales and other drug packaging material. Mr. Alvarez did not have a license to carry firearms or an FID card.

Mr. Alvarez was placed under arrest and is charged with Possession of a Class B Substance with Intent to Distribute, Possession of a Firearm without an FID (2 counts), Possession of an Assault Rifle, Possession of Large Capacity Feeding Device, Possession of Firearm During the Commission of a Felony and Improper Storage of a Firearm (2 counts). He will be arraigned in court.

Quote Reply
Re: The best fast food sandwich [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
It’s the Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich. And it’s not even close.

Come at me.

Picked up a Spicy Chicken combo for lunch today and it set me back $11.33. And the Coke was 3/4 ice cubes. Won't likely be going back for some time.
Quote Reply
Re: The best fast food sandwich [TMI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TMI wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Come at me.

Picked up a Spicy Chicken combo for lunch today and it set me back $11.33. And the Coke was 3/4 ice cubes. Won't likely be going back for some time.

Eating out has gotten expensive even fast food. We are cutting back significantly. The Wendy's $5 Biggie Bag is one of the few good buys. Jr Bacon cheeseburger, 4 chicken nuggets, small fry, and drink for $5.
Quote Reply
Re: The best fast food sandwich [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
The Wendy's $5 Biggie Bag is one of the few good buys. Jr Bacon cheeseburger, 4 chicken nuggets, small fry, and drink for $5.
Agreed on the Biggie Bag, except it is $6 here. By limiting monthly spending on eating out to about the same as a year ago means eating out about half as often.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TMI wrote:
patf wrote:
The Wendy's $5 Biggie Bag is one of the few good buys. Jr Bacon cheeseburger, 4 chicken nuggets, small fry, and drink for $5.

Agreed on the Biggie Bag, except it is $6 here. By limiting monthly spending on eating out to about the same as a year ago means eating out about half as often.

Great minds think alike. I take my biggie bag with a double stack and a frosty. mmm It's still 5 bucks here.
Quote Reply
Re: The best fast food sandwich [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm currently living in Alicante and have found a cafe on the beach where you get a coffee and a ham, honey and mini toasted baguette for 2 euros 20 cents in the morning. Very good.
Quote Reply
Re: The best fast food sandwich [CJMcF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CJMcF wrote:
I'm currently living in Alicante and have found a cafe on the beach where you get a coffee and a ham, honey and mini toasted baguette for 2 euros 20 cents in the morning. Very good.

The small local bakeries in Europe will win every time.
Quote Reply
Re: The best fast food sandwich [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ready4Launch wrote:
Firehouse Subs meatball sandwich. The full size.

Sit down.

Anything from Firehouse Subs or Jersey Mike's is better than the stuff being raved about in this thread.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TMI wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Come at me.

Shake Shack's Hot Ones™ Chicken sandwich was impressive, but it was One & Done for us

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next