Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Vancouver will be in Long Chile.

I'm down with it.

See ya, suckers!!!

don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out!

If long Chile means I don't need a passport to go to Portland, southern California, Cabo etc, I am so 100% in.

We lost Okanagan wine, but, gain Chilean wine.

Seriously, where is the down side?!

Umm, change your name. It is now LCtriguy thank you.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
"Wyoming deemed unnecessary and removed"

That made me laugh so hard.

If only long Texas extended in to Alberta...

I thought her dad posted some of here other thoughts on Wyoming. (Putting it on the map would be like putting Hogwarts on the map.)

I also noticed that Long Chile lead to a war with the US, and Florida's new coastline started a second civil war. But Canada just gave up all that territory without a fight.
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

I thought her dad posted some of here other thoughts on Wyoming. (Putting it on the map would be like putting Hogwarts on the map.)

I also noticed that Long Chile lead to a war with the US, and Florida's new coastline started a second civil war. But Canada just gave up all that territory without a fight.

Well, much like Wyoming, that's just empty space anyway.

In life you pick your battles. Losing part of Manitoba really isn't a big deal.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

she's an evil genius.

Noticed on the twitter feed that Ohio2's sole purpose is to make people frustrated.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My son currently lives in Ohio 2, and he's often frustrated.
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
So Trump's not the only one who tweets nonsense?

This is genius. If you cannot see that then I suggest you look within yourself for guidance and growth.

OK I get it. I had just skimmed it. Don't think I'd call it genius however, just quite humorous.
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
j p o wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

This is genius. If you cannot see that then I suggest you look within yourself for guidance and growth.

OK I get it. I had just skimmed it. Don't think I'd call it genius however, just quite humorous.

so you didn't actually read it or understand it before coming to the conclusion that it's nonsense? And yet felt obliged to give your opinion anyway?

How Trumpian of you.....

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
j p o wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

A 16 year old did this just for the hell of it. What were YOU doing when you were 16? I bet not planning the Chilean takeover of the entire west coast of North and South America while vaporizing Alaska.

Last edited by: j p o: Feb 14, 20 12:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:

I hope this doesn't mean that there are twice as many Buckeye fans now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
j p o wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

A 16 year old did this just for the hell of it. What were YOU doing when you were 16? I bet not planning the Chilean takeover of the entire west coast of North and South America while vaporizing Alaska.

moreover, she didn't do it for anyone else (her dad thought it was funny and decided that he wanted to share it (with her permission). she just decided that this was something that would be fun to do, and it wasn't with the intent of getting any notoriety from it. I think that's pretty awesome and cool.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
j p o wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

when I was about her age, maybe a bit younger, I was very much into playing D&D and I would spend hours upon hours drawing maps. So I can relate, but I don't think I ever reached the evil genius state of simply "disappearing" Wyoming...

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
After Florida secedes, I presume they enter into a trade partnership with Cuba, leading to a formal alliance and eventual merger between the 2 countries. Causing windy's head to literally explode.

Will Cubans get civil liberties? If so I support wholeheartedly
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:

I hope this doesn't mean that there are twice as many Buckeye fans now.

Half the population of AZ is people who retired from Ohio.

And everyone who didn't go to The First An Ohio State University is just jealous.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RI merged into MA, unless Narragansett Bay basically flood the whole state out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

I'm down with it.

See ya, suckers!!!

If long Chile means I don't need a passport to go to Portland, southern California, Cabo etc, I am so 100% in.

Done.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [LCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LCtriguy1 wrote:
j p o wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

I'm down with it.

See ya, suckers!!!

Done.

Long Chileans are not welcome around here. We don’t like your kind.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
LCtriguy1 wrote:
j p o wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

I'm down with it.

See ya, suckers!!!

Done.

That's going to be one long wall you're going to have to build...

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [LCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LCtriguy1 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
LCtriguy1 wrote:
j p o wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

I'm down with it.

See ya, suckers!!!

Done.

That's going to be one long wall you're going to have to build...

It's okay, we're going to get you to pay for it and we'll enslave your people to build it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Wait, Alaska's getting va....................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................
Quote Reply
Re: US - Canada - Chilean Relations and WWIII [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long Chile took out a saw and -- Bugs Bunny style -- cut Alaska loose. Duh. That's why she's talking about WWIII here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

I'm down with it.

See ya, suckers!!!

Damn I will have to get use to CaptainLongChile.

Doesn’t sound right but an invasion is an invasion.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply

Prev Next