Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nopinz Timewarp Skinsuit Size Small- $100 Shipped Conus
Quote | Reply
Excellent condition. Used it twice. I'm 5'10" and 165lbs for reference. I don't think it'd fit anyone bigger than this in either height or weight. $100 shipped via PayPal F&F or buyer pays PayPal fees.

The Nopinz Timewarp Suit is made of Italian Monica fabric which is both aerodynamic and breathable. The cut is designed with minimal seams to offer a skin-hugging fit for aerodynamic efficiency. La Fonte pads ensure maximum comfort even in the most aggressive of positions.
Timewarp Suit Mens Fluro Size XSmall
MONICA Fabric made in Italy
Aerodynamic race fit with pre-bent elbows
LA FONTE TRS ergonomic pad 120 density foam with COOLMAX
Nopinz SPEEDPOCKET
Low profile silicone leg grippers
Quote Reply
Re: Nopinz Timewarp Skinsuit Size Small- $100 Shipped Conus [dhoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics?
Quote Reply
Re: Nopinz Timewarp Skinsuit Size Small- $100 Shipped Conus [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent pics to prov3nperformance@gmail.com. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Quote Reply
Re: Nopinz Timewarp Skinsuit Size Small- $100 Shipped Conus [dhoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you send a pic to rob_bell@rocketmail.com

thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pictures to 3coach@gmail.com

Thanks,
Boki
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has this been sold?
If not I would like to see pics, eggplant36@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would love pictures too :)

rothe.jon@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im interested if this is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics here too please.
Quote Reply