Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: American Triple-T [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like it was 2010. I am sure I am exaggerating the mud pit conditions some since it has been so long. I just remember the lake level being low combined with rain made it feel a bit swamp like during the swim. I also remember towing numerous cars out of the parking field because they were stuck in the mud.
Quote Reply
Re: American Triple-T [erik+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The lake at the older venue kept getting worse and worse :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jaretj wrote:
erik+ wrote:
I remember doing this race years ago. It looks like the venue has changed, but same format. The worst part of the race was having to wear the race provided singlet that felt like a plastic hefty bag for each race. It also rained the entire weekend and everything was a mud pit.

Interesting, I've been at Triple T every year since 2006 and I don't remember any mud pit.

I remember running through ankle deep water in the grass a few times and the Lampback trail having some small streams of water that were easily stepped over but never a mud pit.
I remember it being really hot, really cold, raining, sunny and foggy but never a mud pit.
I did it in 2014 when it was VERY cold, and 2016 where it was pouring rain all weekend. Maybe it was slippery in some areas but definitely no mud pit despite all the rain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember a couple years back when you were allowed to park on the side of the road, when rain made it muddy and many cars got stuck. I don't remember the course being too muddy ever. I never did like running across the grass field though.
Quote Reply

Prev Next