Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who’s more embarrassed?
Quote | Reply
I walked into the bathroom and there was someone peeing.

Who’s more embarrassed, her, or me?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: Who’s more embarrassed? [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably you.

I'm 55 now and when I was about 10, I accidentally walked into the ladies room at a Florida restaurant and walked in on a lady peeing. In my defense, the girls and boys restrooms were labeled gulls and buoys. I still cringe when I think about it and always double check before entering a restroom.
Quote Reply
Re: Who’s more embarrassed? [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Pound Sand wrote:
Probably you.

I'm 55 now and when I was about 10, I accidentally walked into the ladies room at a Florida restaurant and walked in on a lady peeing. In my defense, the girls and boys restrooms were labeled gulls and buoys. I still cringe when I think about it and always double check before entering a restroom.

Well, this obviously deserves a "Come on down Go Pound Sand - #metoo" thread!

Quote Reply
Re: Who’s more embarrassed? [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is the only thing holding me back from a presidential run!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was it single-stall and the door wasn't locked? If so it should be her. If you walked into the wrong bathroom then it's you.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What else should she have been doing? Peeing in the bathroom is pretty much acceptable behavior unless she was peeing in the sink.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This would be like a 1 on the embarassing scale for me, regardless if I'm the walker or the pee'er.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A woman walks into a women's restroom? Seems like that happens probably millions of times each day.

Or was this a single occupancy restroom, and she didn't lock the door?

Either way, I don't see any reason for anyone to be embarrassed about anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
I walked into the bathroom and there was someone peeing.

Who’s more embarrassed, her, or me?

Personally, I don’t mind people seeing me pee. Who cares? The hideous image burned into their eyes is not my problem. But I’m not a fan of looking at other people. Yuck.

So, don’t be embarrassed! Just be grossed out by her. And let her know if you want. She needs to secure the door to protect innocent eyes.

Disgust: high! Moral outrage: high!

Happy Monday!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go Pound Sand wrote:
Probably you.

If you go into a Bass Pro Shops the bathrooms are labeled Bucks and Does. In Alabama they should be Boars and Sows. j/k
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go Pound Sand wrote:
This is the only thing holding me back from a presidential run!

Holding you back? Oh yeah, you forgot to grab her vj. Definitely not Presidential material.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A male coworker opened the door to the washroom I was using and we both went "Oh shit! Sorry!" at the same time. He for walking in on me, and me for not checking the door was locked properly before dropping trou. I didn't feel the need to mention it afterwards, and neither did he. We'll probably make a joke out of it at some point.
Quote Reply
Re: Who’s more embarrassed? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
A woman walks into a women's restroom? Seems like that happens probably millions of times each day.

Or was this a single occupancy restroom, and she didn't lock the door?

Either way, I don't see any reason for anyone to be embarrassed about anything.

Single occupancy bathroom. She didn’t lock the door.

I’m guessing we will have a laugh when I see her again.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If she was just sitting there with skirt up/pants down and you didn't see anything 'intimate,' you have nothing to be embarrassed about

She'll be more careful about the door next time

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply