Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Women's sizing for Zoot Full Zip Aero Race suit
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone!

Does anyone wear a Zoot triathlon kit? I need to know how the sizing runs for the Full Zip Aero Race Suit. I have Zoot tri shorts which are size large and a Zoot bike jersey size medium (I have just trained in my Zoot stuff in the past). Not sure what size to order for the full suit. I'm 5 foot 7 inches and 127 lbs during race season. I'm lean but I have bigger legs, wider hips but a small waist.....and a small upper body (ugh). I have always worn SOAS which I love and all my SOAS race and sports clothing is size medium. But not sure how Zoot compares for sizing. Anyone? I'm mostly curious about the bottom and if it runs on the small side.

I turn 50 in March and shaking it up. Everything will be brand new for me in 2020, new age group, new race kit, new training, new bike (hopefully), etc.....

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Women's sizing for Zoot Full Zip Aero Race suit [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, I'm a totally different size and shape from you, but I really like Zoot. Super comfy!

I'm 5'3", 180lb, pretty much all boobs and midsection. I typically wear a large short and XL top in Zoot, and my one-pieces are large. My experience says to fit the smallest part of your body and the suit will stretch to cover the rest.
Quote Reply
Re: Women's sizing for Zoot Full Zip Aero Race suit [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi! Team Zoot member here. Congrats on your path to your best decade yet!

As for the full zip kits, they run SNUG. That being said, I would actually go by your Bust size and waist size over hip size for the fit on the size chart. And if you’re in doubt, size up. Thankfully Zoot customer service is fantastic and exchanges are no-sweat. Enjoy!

Level II USAT Coach | Level 3 USAC Coach | NASM-CPT
Team Zoot | Tailwind Trailblazer
I can tell you why you're sick, I just can't write you an Rx
Quote Reply