Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scholarships available to Endurance Exchange Conference January 2020
Quote | Reply
Attention Coaches, Club leaders, and triathlon stakeholders of all stripes...
Endurance Exchange – the new industry conference next January organised by USA Triathlon and Triathlon Business International (TBI) – has introduced the 2020 Endurance Exchange Scholarship Program.
The scholarship is available for any potential attendees of the 2020 Endurance Exchange, held on January 23-25 in Tempe, Arizona, and is aimed at developing future leaders and influencers within the endurance community.
In 2020, Endurance Exchange will provide registration fee scholarships to support women, minorities, and low-income individuals. Interested parties can apply online. The deadline for applications is November 15, 2019.
USA Triathlon and TBI are introducing the Endurance Exchange conference in an effort to grow, inspire and support the triathlon community by collaboratively hosting the US nation’s largest experiential triathlon summit… ‘where everyone within the multisport community can learn; share best practices, trends and innovations; network; and celebrate.’
Endurance Exchange replaces the TBI Annual Conference, which was initially scheduled in Tempe for the same dates. It also comprises two former USA Triathlon-hosted industry events, the USA Triathlon Race Director Summit and the Art and Science of Triathlon International Coaching Symposium.
The 2020 Endurance Exchange Scholarship will cover the conference registration fee, allowing individuals to attend Endurance Exchange to develop professional skills, as well as the opportunity to network and connect with industry peers.
Priority will be given to applicants who meet one or more of the following:
  • Be a member of an ethnic minority group
  • Identify as a female
  • Fall within a low-income bracket
  • Demonstrated need for the scholarship in order to attend Endurance Exchange
  • Ability to show an enhancement of career through attendance at conference

Additional events taking place in Tempe in conjunction with Endurance Exchange include:
  • A USA Triathlon Partner Summit
  • A USA Triathlon-sanctioned aquathlon race
  • A USA Triathlon Foundation Fantasy Camp with the Project Podium squad, and
  • ‘A Celebration of Sport — An Evening to Encourage, Inspire and Ignite — Benefiting the USA Triathlon Foundation’, which will include the USA Triathlon Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.

More details on ancillary events, session topics and presenters — including a second keynote speaker — will be shared in the coming weeks.
www.enduranceexchange.com

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Scholarships available to Endurance Exchange Conference January 2020 [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh, tempting! i am out of work and looking at tri-related career opportunities!
Quote Reply
Re: Scholarships available to Endurance Exchange Conference January 2020 [Gee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DO IT!!
pm me for more info.

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Scholarships available to Endurance Exchange Conference January 2020 [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just applied! Super interested in this. I might PM you for more info because I'd like to learn more about the coaching certification as well as the fantasy camp.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Without reading it all in detail (I cite post training fatigue and outright laziness)... is this for US applicants only?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done :) I'm in the process of getting my USA Cycling and USAT coaching licenses so this would be impeccable timing! Thank you for this opportunity!

Level II USAT Coach | Level 3 USAC Coach | NASM-CPT
Team Zoot | Tailwind Trailblazer
I can tell you why you're sick, I just can't write you an Rx
Quote Reply
Re: Scholarships available to Endurance Exchange Conference January 2020 [noodlecat77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
noodlecat77 wrote:
Without reading it all in detail (I cite post training fatigue and outright laziness)... is this for US applicants only?
I didn't see anything about that.
But if you're interested, you can apply.
KS

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply