Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job - You Suck at This - Week 10 [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crazy bunch of early games.

Falcons upsetting the Saints in a big way.

Titans upsetting the Chiefs in a crazy ending.

Jets scoring more than 30 points

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job - You Suck at This - Week 10 [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup for sure. Goes back to what I had said earlier. Every single team has had shit days.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job - You Suck at This - Week 10 [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
windywave wrote:
Francois wrote:
Packers win by 10. Most likely prediction.

That and Cam Newton being traded.

To the Bears for Mitch

Chicago is holding its breath.

The clown show looked decent today. Granted they played the clown show from Detroit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:

Panthers @ Packers 91 - 3

Good call. You truly suck at this. Don't quit your day job.

Also, holy hell do the Dee-troit Lions suck!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Nov 10, 19 19:22
Quote Reply
Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job - You Suck at This - Week 10 [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope you have someone who reads what your write at work ;)

Also I said the packers would win by 10 and that was just to annoy you. Your obsession is unhealthy.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job - You Suck at This - Week 10 [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chemist wrote:
Francois wrote:
49ers @ Seahawks 21 - 26'

This game is in San Francisco not Seattle

So I guess I don’t totally suck at this. As discussed before, the two teams that were still unbeaten 8 days ago have seriously tougher schedules in the second half of the season. More so for the 49ers. Predicting the pats finish 13-3 and the 49ers drop another 3.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I missed the second half of MNF, damn it!

Sad to hear Lockett was taken to the hospital, hopefully the leg contusion isn't too serious. Seattle is entering into their bye week just in time!

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: spudone: Nov 12, 19 6:11
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Chemist wrote:
Francois wrote:

So I guess I don’t totally suck at this. As discussed before, the two teams that were still unbeaten 8 days ago have seriously tougher schedules in the second half of the season. More so for the 49ers. Predicting the pats finish 13-3 and the 49ers drop another 3.

What a great football game last night. Jimmy G looked very average with a great team... Wilson looked MVP with a decent team.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That’s a pretty good summary.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Francois wrote:
Chemist wrote:
Francois wrote:

What a great football game last night. Jimmy G looked very average with a great team... Wilson looked MVP with a decent team.

Overtime wouldn't have been necessary if the SEA defenders hung on to a couple of balls that Jimmy G delivered right to them. As exciting as that overtime was holy hell it was hard to watch with all the instant replay stoppages.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Football fans can be petty... but when your 1-7 team beats a 7-1 division rival, this is appropriate.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apparently, Kraft had SB LI rings made with 283 diamonds ... guess it's not only the fans that are petty ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job - You Suck at This - Week 10 [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spudone wrote:
mck414 wrote:
I missed the second half of MNF, damn it!

Sad to hear Lockett was taken to the hospital, hopefully the leg contusion isn't too serious. Seattle is entering into their bye week just in time!

Sounds like they were worried about compartment syndrome. It's not often you hear Mr. Positive Pete Carroll call an injury "severe". Apparently Lockett didn't fly back either - still in the hospital.

I read that surgery wasn't required and he's doing ok. Perfect timing for a bye week. Not only after a Monday night game but one that was draining physically.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

I heard somewhere that Jimmy G has as many starts as Sam Darnold, and fewer starts than Baker Mayfield. He's something like 19-3 in his career starts. So, he's a very good QB in the making but he's developing the experience that will prevent his average performance in a big game.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job - You Suck at This - Week 10 [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He was also missing kittle going in and lost Samuel, that makes it tough...
Quote Reply
Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job - You Suck at This - Week 10 [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
jmh wrote:

I heard somewhere that Jimmy G has as many starts as Sam Darnold, and fewer starts than Baker Mayfield. He's something like 19-3 in his career starts. So, he's a very good QB in the making but he's developing the experience that will prevent his average performance in a big game.

That's fine but he's also been in the league a lot longer as a backup in a very well run program. Dude had happy feet and slippery hands.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can we add Kentucky getting beat by Evansville to this thread?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Apparently, Kraft had SB LI rings made with 283 diamonds ... guess it's not only the fans that are petty ;-)

Bob was also wearing one of these tshirts.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess This belongs in a week 11 thread, but I see the Steelers going down to the Browns tonight. Mason Rudolph has been on a magical run, and they typically drop a should-win game every year, scratch that two or three every year, and the Browns are fighting for an identity. Either way, it will be a close, fun game tonight. Neither is playing for a legitimate playoff run this year.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply

Prev Next