Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Winners bike from Nice. Specialized Venge Disc TT
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Selling my Venge I "famously" used in Nice. You get a slight upgrade from a normal Venge, with Ceramic Speed OSPW and all bearings changed. The bike is used very much, as I have been doing all my bike workouts the last 2 years on it. But it has also been very well maintained. Have had a pro mechanic changed worn parts for the major races.

Size is 54. The fork has been cut at the lowest possible position so no room for raising the bar anymore. But the handlebar has a bit of a raise, so the position is not that aggressive. The bike can be sold with the TT setup I used in Nice, as an ITU setup, or just as a road bike.

Really unsure about the price as it is heavily used. I guess it goes to the highest bidder. Will be available after 12th of November when I get my new bike.

Link for pictures:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/181724032@N07/1C193k

I know the bike in and out so just ask if you have any questions.

Norwegian National Team Athlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Winners bike from Nice. Specialized Venge Disc TT [Guiden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet ride. Love the color. New sponsor???
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Winners bike from Nice. Specialized Venge Disc TT [Guiden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gustav: You should specify who pays for shipping. My guess is it will be $300 to ship it from NORWAY?

I'll start the bidding at $2,000 + I'll pay $300 for shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll do 2200+ shipping

David

H & A Racing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent, can you post more details such as component build, wheels tubeless? Etc
Quote Reply