Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 Frameset - Medium *** Make me an offer ***
Quote | Reply
I will be selling my Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 Frameset that I have used for the past few years. It is black and I'll be selling it as a frameset. Frame, aerobars, seatpost with long mono extension with ski bends, brakes, covers, 2 draft boxs. Extra accessories. Note, I dremeled off the front derailleur post before Ironman Wisconsin in 2017. I didn't take the carbon all the way down to the rivot plate but there is no material sticking out in front of the wind. I believe this could be possibly converted back to a 2x, but obviously it is a 1s setup as is and is going to take some work with Trek yourself to covert back to 2x. Would consider selling the Quarq and DI2 1x if someone wanted it. Will post pics if there is any interest later.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 Frameset - Medium *** Make me an offer *** [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, wondering if I could get some pics?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 Frameset - Medium *** Make me an offer *** [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested, Do you have any pictures?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did this set up sell? curious...
Quote Reply