Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by desert dude
Re: Sell me your Hed Jet 60 with a powertap hub - will consider other deep wheels [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So what's your budget on a deep rear wheel with a PT hub? Is carbon clincher OK?
Quote Reply
Re: Sell me your Hed Jet 60 with a powertap hub - will consider other deep wheels [RichardL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carbon clinchers will be considered.
I'm value oriented.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Sell me your Hed Jet 60 with a powertap hub - will consider other deep wheels [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one has a PT rear deep wheel they want to off load?
PM me

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was hoping to sell this one wit the aerojacket.
HED Stinger 6 w/PowerTap G3, tubular.

Has a Zipp Tangente mounted, and the wheel, and tire both have very, very few miles.
28mm at it's widest bulge (so, the new, wider version).
Depending on frame, that may matter (but, you knew that already...)

Lots more pictures available.

----------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Sell me your Hed Jet 60 with a powertap hub - will consider other deep wheels [mountainman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be all over that if it was clincher.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Sell me your Hed Jet 60 with a powertap hub - will consider other deep wheels [mountainman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for Tubular wheel
Quote Reply
Re: Sell me your Hed Jet 60 with a powertap hub - will consider other deep wheels [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Massage sent with price. Make me an offer, it's going unused.

----------------------------
Quote Reply