Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any coupon for Hyperice Hypervolt ??
Quote | Reply
I'm planning to buy a Hypervolt and is quit expensive.
Any coupon around ?!?
tks
Quote Reply
Re: Any coupon for Hyperice Hypervolt ?? [MTRIB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, but it’s awesome.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love mine. I waited til an REi 20% coupon came out and was able to use it then
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why not just get THIS to work with THIS? Like THIS?
Last edited by: TriA6: Aug 15, 19 18:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MTRIB wrote:
I'm planning to buy a Hypervolt and is quit expensive.
Any coupon around ?!?
tks

There are some much cheaper units out there beside the Jig Saw which is actually quite expensive. I bought two, a Theragun G3 and the following Bivi generic one off Amazon for $145.

The G3 was quieter, but the one I actually kept was the Bivi. I did a short and sweet comparison review here.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Any coupon for Hyperice Hypervolt ?? [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iamuwere wrote:
No, but it’s awesome.
ill 2nd this. no experience with any other device like it, but i really like mine. its money well spent for a recovery device.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Any coupon for Hyperice Hypervolt ?? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Worx option outlined above is $90. It has a 20 volt battery with variable speed. The problem isn't that it is too expensive. It just might have more power than one can control. This is either a strength or weakness. For self massage it can get away from you. However a study I saw found that you must get pretty aggressive to break up scar tissue. It takes a lot less power to get a relaxing massage.
Quote Reply
Re: Any coupon for Hyperice Hypervolt ?? [TriA6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriA6 wrote:
Why not just get THIS to work with THIS? Like THIS?

I’ll sell this package to you
Quote Reply
Re: Any coupon for Hyperice Hypervolt ?? [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone have experience with this guy?

Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Handheld Massager - Blue - Has Variable Intensity to Releive Pain in the Back, Neck, Shoulders, & Muscles - The Brand Used By Professionals - 4290-300 https://www.amazon.com/..._apa_i_27.vDbY97459W
Quote Reply
Re: Any coupon for Hyperice Hypervolt ?? [TriDW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriDW wrote:
Anyone have experience with this guy?

Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Handheld Massager - Blue - Has Variable Intensity to Releive Pain in the Back, Neck, Shoulders, & Muscles - The Brand Used By Professionals - 4290-300 https://www.amazon.com/..._apa_i_27.vDbY97459W

that looks like (ahem) a ladies' recovery device
Quote Reply
Re: Any coupon for Hyperice Hypervolt ?? [Gtjojo189] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gtjojo189 wrote:
I love mine. I waited til an REi 20% coupon came out and was able to use it then

This is what I did. I think there was an REI 20% off not too long ago...next one should be in the fall
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriA6 wrote:
The Worx option outlined above is $90. It has a 20 volt battery with variable speed. The problem isn't that it is too expensive. It just might have more power than one can control. This is either a strength or weakness. For self massage it can get away from you. However a study I saw found that you must get pretty aggressive to break up scar tissue. It takes a lot less power to get a relaxing massage.

When I got the devices to test I did look at possibly getting a Jigsaw but the adapters bits were outrageous in price. Not sure if the price of bits has come down as I have seen some generics that are cheaper, but at the time the bits were $175 from Jigsaw and that didn't even include the actual jigsaw. But yes the variable control may be a problem for some. The Bivi I tested had plenty of power, but no it is 20V. It did have a variable control

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Any coupon for Hyperice Hypervolt ?? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply