Re: FS: Quarq DZero (GXP, 170mm, 110BCD, NHB) [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What’s NHB?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq DZero (GXP, 170mm, 110BCD, NHB) [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Non-hidden bolt
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq DZero (GXP, 170mm, 110BCD, NHB) | Ruster Armored Hen House [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hen House added
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq DZero (GXP, 170mm, 110BCD, NHB) | Ruster Armored Hen House [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Think I'm going to use ST Classifieds as a recession probability indicator. Few years ago I'd have been swamped with requests to pick up this quarq at this price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davews09 wrote:
Think I'm going to use ST Classifieds as a recession probability indicator. Few years ago I'd have been swamped with requests to pick up this quarq at this price.

A few years ago there weren’t as many viable options.

I feel your pain, I have a few I would like to sell, but by the time you factor in the cost of a replacement crankset, it’s not worth it.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq DZero (GXP, 170mm, 110BCD, NHB) | Ruster Armored Hen House [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This includes the crank...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davews09 wrote:
This includes the crank...

I know. As a seller, you gotta replace the PM with something, right?

By the time you sell your Quarq and buy something else, your net isn’t very much (typically). That’s why I haven’t bothered to try to sell mine.
Last edited by: Mudge: Aug 26, 19 14:46
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq DZero (GXP, 170mm, 110BCD, NHB) | Ruster Armored Hen House [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah I see where you're coming from. In this instance I'm putting the old stock crank back on the bike & selling the bike & PM separately.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq DZero (GXP, 170mm, 110BCD, NHB) [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hen House sold. Quarq available.
Quote Reply