Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt B16, HED Jet 6+, Smith Podium Helmet, PD Aeria Ultimate Stem/hydration, Tririg Omega X brake
Quote | Reply
All items available for local pickup in the DC area or shipped at cost.

Felt B16 - size 54, includes PD Aeria AL bars, PD BTS bottle cage, Torhans aero bottle modified for storage and Dash Stage stock saddle. The frame was modified to add bottle bosses to the top tube to accommodate the PD storage system. $800

HED Jet 6+ wheels - about 1 year old, 3 races total. Include Conti GP4000s2 tires and latex tubes, wheel bags and skewers. Has a 10 speed cassette currently. $900

Smith Podium Helmet - Size M, white, used for one 70.3. SOLD

Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Stema nd HSF Aeria Bottle - 100mm. SOLD

Tririg Omega X - Inlcudes all mounting hardware. SOLD

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nmr5g99WK1UsJ6d26

I can email pics if the above album doesn't work.
Last edited by: maiettan: Aug 22, 19 7:17
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16, HED Jet 6+, Smith Podium Helmet, PD Aeria Ultimate Stem/hydration, Tririg Omega X brake [maiettan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First !

I'm in for the Profile and the Tririg!
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16, HED Jet 6+, Smith Podium Helmet, PD Aeria Ultimate Stem/hydration, Tririg Omega X brake [maiettan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the previous person falls through, I'll take the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate Stem and HSF Aeria Bottle
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16, HED Jet 6+, Smith Podium Helmet, PD Aeria Ultimate Stem/hydration, Tririg Omega X brake [nogluten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tririg Omega and PD stem/hydration are sold. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still selling helmet and wheels? If so PM please thanks!
Quote Reply