Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

price lowered - Dash Cycles Saddle - Tri Version (fits in palm of your hand)
Quote | Reply
Used in a couple of races (Kona and local olympic). Great saddle, just using one that fits better for me personally. Small scratch on the left corner of leather. Can provide photo if interested.

$300 - retails $465

standard size and firm.

Link to site: https://www.dashcycles.com/saddles-2/tri7

Pic attached of bike/saddle combo in Kona.
Last edited by: aftermath312: Aug 1, 19 9:56
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Saddle - Tri Version (fits in palm of your hand) [aftermath312] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Asking price?
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Saddle - Tri Version (fits in palm of your hand) [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought 465. Offer 1 -open to fair price
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Saddle - Tri Version (fits in palm of your hand) [aftermath312] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aftermath312 wrote:
Used in 2 races (Kona and local olympic).

2/10.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
narrow or standard?
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Saddle - Tri Version (fits in palm of your hand) [sleep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
standard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
offer up. best offer gets it
Quote Reply
Re: price lowered - Dash Cycles Saddle - Tri Version (fits in palm of your hand) [aftermath312] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: price lowered - Dash Cycles Saddle - Tri Version (fits in palm of your hand) [aftermath312] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the saddle still avaliable? PM me if so!

Gone with the wind

Instagram: palmtreestriathlon
Quote Reply