Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: most cliched and irritating phrases in tri and cycling commentary [DBF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

1) You paid how much for that bike?

2) We are out of ice.

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: most cliched and irritating phrases in tri and cycling commentary [Anton84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anton84 wrote:
-Anything related to electrolyte balance. E.g. “I would have crushed that 5k, if my electrolyte balance wasn’t out-of-wack around mile 4”.

That's rich.
Quote Reply
Re: most cliched and irritating phrases in tri and cycling commentary [Marlonius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HAHAHAHA goooood one!! :D
Quote Reply
Re: most cliched and irritating phrases in tri and cycling commentary [DBF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about the phrases that CAN be said? :D (loved the one from Jim ERO)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I forget: has descending while sitting on the top tube been proven to be more aero, or not?

Either way, saying "Don't try this at home, or on your local group ride" is fucking obvious, Bobke; most of us don't have hills we can bomb down for 10-15 minutes at a time

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: most cliched and irritating phrases in tri and cycling commentary [Ai_1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The next 2 minutes of this:
Last edited by: anitan1: Jun 18, 19 12:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Something to add as I am watching coverage of IM Cork... They tend to call someone who wins any old Ironman, and ironman champion. That should be reserved for regional champ IMs at best, but really limited to Kona winners.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: most cliched and irritating phrases in tri and cycling commentary [hadukla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hadukla wrote:
Something to add as I am watching coverage of IM Cork... They tend to call someone who wins any old Ironman, and ironman champion. That should be reserved for regional champ IMs at best, but really limited to Kona winners.
There is "an Ironman" Champion and then there is "THE IRONMAN" Champion..
Quote Reply

Prev Next