Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "I don’t do coverups" [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
dave_w wrote:
I've read analysis that showed it was definitely dems that put Trump on top in the primaries, and as this quote related to general election exit polling shows it was dems again who made the difference for Trump. Things are more gray than we like to think.

"There were stories before the election of Republicans planning to vote for Mrs Clinton because they did not like their own candidate, but the exit poll actually suggested that 7% of people who identified themselves as Republicans had voted for Mrs Clinton, while 9% of those who identified as Democrats had voted for Mr Trump."

https://www.bbc.com/...ion-us-2016-37922587

What you quoted seems to be about the general election not the primary.
-
Was supposed to have read more like this in my op. As to the primary, there's this:

https://www.redstate.com/...epublican-primaries/
Quote Reply
Re: "I don’t do coverups" [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
You had previously asked what was confusing about the Mueller report.

Barr was obviously was confused by the report. If barr was not able to accurately create a summary of the report, and one that Mueller said was mis-characterizing the report, then it shows that at least the AG was confused by the report.

If the AG himself doesnt understand the report, it is likely others dont either. The alternative to that is Barr purposely giving a mislead summary.

1000 prosecutors said there was enough evidence to bring charges against trump, Barr didnt see it that way. It would be interesting to see what Mueller thought on the subject.

I don't know that it's so obvious that AG Barr was confused by the report, or that he doesn't understand the report. It's entirely possible that he understands the report just fine, but chose to summarize and discuss it in a way favorable to the President.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: "I don’t do coverups" [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
patentattorney wrote:
You had previously asked what was confusing about the Mueller report.

Barr was obviously was confused by the report. If barr was not able to accurately create a summary of the report, and one that Mueller said was mis-characterizing the report, then it shows that at least the AG was confused by the report.

If the AG himself doesnt understand the report, it is likely others dont either. The alternative to that is Barr purposely giving a mislead summary.

1000 prosecutors said there was enough evidence to bring charges against trump, Barr didnt see it that way. It would be interesting to see what Mueller thought on the subject.

I don't know that it's so obvious that AG Barr was confused by the report, or that he doesn't understand the report. It's entirely possible that he understands the report just fine, but chose to summarize and discuss it in a way favorable to the President.

Yes. That was the other option. That he was purposely giving a misleading summary.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: "I don’t do coverups" [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. I think mueller said Barr’s summary was misleading.

I am not sure if barr misleading was due to him not understanding the report or just to be pro trump. During Barr’s hearing this caused the hearing to end.

It would also be interesting to hear muellers thoughts on the conversation and letter he had with barr.
Quote Reply
Re: "I don’t do coverups" [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
I've read analysis that showed it was definitely dems that put Trump on top in the primaries,

Come on dude. Nice try. Go look at the 2016 GOP primary results state-by-state and judge for yourself who picked Trump as the GOP candidate. It was a slaughter. There's no rational way to lay this on the doorstep of primary games. The GOP owns Trump. Even if the analysis did show what you describe, the GOP has adopted Trump in his entirety. The platform is his. The message is his. The GOP elites went all-in, with a few exceptions like McCain, Kasich, etc.
Last edited by: trail: May 24, 19 19:23
Quote Reply
Re: "I don’t do coverups" [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
chriskal wrote:
BLeP wrote:
"I am extremely stable" - Said by no stable person ever.

I guess that don’t teach that portion of the Gettysburg Address in Canada.

Sure they do.

"4 score and 7 years ago my Dad was an extremely stable genius, and just like Pappy, I am an extremely stable genius!"

An extremely stable genius with many achomlishments. Unlike the dems.
Quote Reply
Re: "I don’t do coverups" [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Are you sure about that?

Quote Reply
Re: "I don’t do coverups" [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Are you sure about that?

I have it on the yugest authority.

https://www.businessinsider.com/...pelling-error-2019-5
Quote Reply

Prev Next