Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The most fun you've had pissing away money [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Update

Does applying, being accepted and then paying for a top tier mba because I didn't have any better ideas about what to do count?

Just accepted a place.........

Nope.
Quote Reply
Re: The most fun you've had pissing away money [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought it was whimsical
Quote Reply
Re: The most fun you've had pissing away money [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"This story is part of CNBC Make It's Millennial Money series, which profiles people across the U.S. and details how they earn, spend and give away their money."

"Alex Pardoe works hard for his money — and he isn't afraid to splurge on Hermes Birkin bags, Louboutin loafers or a custom Mercedes."

http://www.msn.com/...r-AABQUJB?ocid=ientp
Quote Reply
Re: The most fun you've had pissing away money [b4itwascold] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
b4itwascold wrote:
"This story is part of CNBC Make It's Millennial Money series, which profiles people across the U.S. and details how they earn, spend and give away their money."

"Alex Pardoe works hard for his money — and he isn't afraid to splurge on Hermes Birkin bags, Louboutin loafers or a custom Mercedes."

I'm doing it all wrong. :(

Time to make my instagram public. Fame and fortune - here I come!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One night stay at Burj al Arab during my first trip to Dubai and two tickets for my father and I to fly on the Concorde into London.

Quote | Reply
There was this bar in Talkeetna...pissed away a lot of money.

Be Uncommon
Quote Reply
Re: The most fun you've had pissing away money [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:
b4itwascold wrote:

$50k in tips. I thought you are not suppose to tip the owner, guess I was wrong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rented a BMW 530 when in Germany. A friend and I topped it out to its limiter everyday when on he Autobahn. 245 kph, which I think was around 158 mph. One one day, we drove through Switzerland to Italy. We had dinner and drove back to Germany.
Quote Reply
Re: The most fun you've had pissing away money [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:
b4itwascold wrote:

There is a local carpenter who started posting projects and whatnot on YouTube. A couple of years later he was able to quit his job and make YouTube videos full time.

I think he used his YouTube platform to launch some kind of woodworking school and he is less involved in YouTube now.

Still, those are pretty cool examples of people using social media to take otherwise mundane, low paying jobs and build a successful business through them. More power to them.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Strippers. I really enjoy a quality stripper. And I haven't done it a lot, so don't judge.
Quote Reply

Prev Next