Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Rich are Different from You and Me
Quote | Reply
Here's the headline and the story just keeps giving:

Millionaire put private plane on autopilot so he could have sex with a 15-year-old-girl

living the dream!
Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The real way the rich are different from you and me is that they're usually less likely to be convicted.
Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gross!


_____________________________________
DISH is how we do it.
Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought there was no laws in the air or something like that. Some girl auctioned her virginity to highest bidder and they “did it” on a plane.

What were those details? How is this different?
Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like he was in US airspace. Don't know how it works for international airspace. Either way, gross!

Perhaps the real revolutionaries are those that keep their promises.
Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
The real way the rich are different from you and me is that they're usually less likely to be convicted.

Guy steals a TV and nobody is home, but gets caught with a gun........prison for basically half their life.

Guy robs hundreds, thousands of people of millions of dollars or makes business decisions at the cost of customer's lives or cancers/health? Nothing. Maybe a fine. Sell the other yacht.
Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
I thought there was no laws in the air or something like that. Some girl auctioned her virginity to highest bidder and they “did it” on a plane.

What were those details? How is this different?

15 yrs old?
Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
The real way the rich are different from you and me is that they're usually less likely to be convicted.


Guy steals a TV and nobody is home, but gets caught with a gun........prison for basically half their life.

Guy robs hundreds, thousands of people of millions of dollars or makes business decisions at the cost of customer's lives or cancers/health? Nothing. Maybe a fine. Sell the other yacht.

It is true

Perhaps the real revolutionaries are those that keep their promises.
Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You thought wrong... plus he had sex with her on several occasions not just in the airplane. "The 53-year-old faces at least five years in a federal prison after admitting charges of engaging in interstate travel to engage in illicit sexual conduct and receiving child pornography." The airplane ride and pictures made it a federal crime.
Quote Reply
Re: The Rich are Different from You and Me [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
You thought wrong... plus he had sex with her on several occasions not just in the airplane. "The 53-year-old faces at least five years in a federal prison after admitting charges of engaging in interstate travel to engage in illicit sexual conduct and receiving child pornography." The airplane ride and pictures made it a federal crime.

What if they were in love? Lol

It’s one thing to want young women, but at 53 ... wouldn’t 18, legal age, be young enough? Looks like he is splitting half with the ex now. He better not drop the soap in prison.
Quote Reply