Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wichita Falls to Shreveport and avoiding Dallas traffic?
Quote | Reply
For the locals, what's the faster route from Wichita Falls to Shreveport and avoid most of Dallas Fort Worth congestion. google maps shows two routes with the fastest going into Fort Worth and across Dallas. Another shows 35E to 635 to I20, 20 minutes slower but you come out on the east side of Dallas.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Wichita Falls to Shreveport and avoiding Dallas traffic? [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can't you go through Decatur over to Plano and then take whatever highway that goes to Greenville? You can catch I-30 from there. My in-laws go out east from Plano that way and they say it's saves them time rather than driving into Dallas.
Quote Reply
Re: Wichita Falls to Shreveport and avoiding Dallas traffic? [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depending on time of day... might be quicker???

287>decatur to 380 >greenville to 69 >Mineola
From Mineola...
Option 1: go to Mineola and take 80 to Longview (80 runs almost parallel with 20 and might be longer, but less traffic)
Option 2: go south 69 to Lindale and get on 20

If I can stay away from Dallas, I will!
Quote Reply
Re: Wichita Falls to Shreveport and avoiding Dallas traffic? [jessBsemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, this is what I have mapped out on Google. I want to avoid the metro area if possible - 19 hour drive - ugh
Quote Reply