Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa
Quote | Reply
Down goes the Governator.

He’s fine.

Pretty sure the guy that kicks him is the same guy that approaches near the beginning of the
Video.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Austrian Oak never went down, don't start spreading lies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

He’s fine.

Pretty sure the guy that kicks him is the same guy that approaches near the beginning of the
Video.

Yeah, you see him along the table at about 18sec in you seem him slinking up to security ..But hey man drop kick someone in the back that's one way to try and get a Lamborghini.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My question is why did he kick Arnold when all he wanted was an appletini?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Arnold's looking great. It sure looks like he's still pumping iron.

Glad he's OK. A drop kick like that could have seriously injured a lesser man.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
Arnold's looking great. It sure looks like he's still pumping himself full of roids.

FIFY

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Arnold would prefer you share this video.. It also shows the kick better and Arnold moving one step.
https://twitter.com/...366513025028/video/1

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
a buddy works for the company that used to fly him and maria around. said maria is super nice. humble, kind person.
arnold is an arrogant prick.
no one was to speak to him or her unless spoken to. not sure but i dont think you were supposed to look at or make eye contact with maria.
he'd arrive with a big posse. again, if memory serves me correct, if she showed up on her own she'd just show up, by herself. no big deal.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought Trump was the one who did that.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He also said:

Quote:
Update: A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track. But I’m moving on and I’d rather focus on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
He also said:

Quote:
Update: A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track. But I’m moving on and I’d rather focus on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa.

Wow, good for Arnold to take the high road. I'd want the shithead in jail if it was me.
Quote Reply
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
H- wrote:
He also said:

Quote:

Wow, good for Arnold to take the high road. I'd want the shithead in jail if it was me.

Perhaps I'm influenced by the characterization of Arnold above, but seems his course of action could have been the one suggested and written by his publicist.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Some idiot drop kicked Arnold in South Africa [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
zed707 wrote:
H- wrote:
He also said:

Quote:

Perhaps I'm influenced by the characterization of Arnold above, but seems his course of action could have been the one suggested and written by his publicist.

Oh, I bet you're right. Him not pressing charges makes him look great, and there was certainly some discussion that with the publicist. But that was a felony assault in the US.

And as far as Arnold's character, I understand about the earlier post about him being an aloof dick around the help. But my understanding of the event was that he was there supporting youth athletics. He's complicated.
Quote Reply