Kay Serrar wrote:
The accusations here and from the left was that Trump was willing to accept help from Russia. But he never did.
No the accusations are not from the left, but from Mueller. These below are a summary of the findings in the Mueller report
with respect to cooperation or "help" from Russia for the Trump campaign.
1. Trump was receptive
to a Campaign national security adviserâ€™s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.
2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview
of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.
3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information onbattleground states
with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia â€śpeaceâ€ť plan for Ukraine.
4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically
shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with
Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.
5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trumpâ€™s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advanceDeripaskaâ€™s interests in the United States and elsewhere.
6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. â€śappears to have accepted that offer;â€ť (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.
7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he â€śfelt obliged to objectâ€ť to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trumpâ€™s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.
8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trumpâ€™s July 27, 2016 public statement â€śRussia if youâ€™re listening â€¦â€ť within hours by targeting Clintonâ€™s personal office for the first time.
9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clintonâ€™s emails
, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.
10. The Trump Campaignâ€”and Trump personallyâ€”appeared to haveadvanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases
11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.
12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putinâ€™s inner circle, at least until June 2016.
13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushnerâ€™s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.
14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administrationâ€™s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration. Source[/quote]
Gotta hand it to you Kay, you really have balls to list this "source" for this BS above. Really? You call this a "summary of the findings from the Mueller report"? Funny, haven't seen this crap from anywhere else. From your "source"....."Just Security".....an online forum where anyone can write and submit BS. Who wrote this crap, Kay? Who specifically came up with this "summary". Papadoupolos pursuit of a back channel? Guess you haven't seen his recent interviews. Guy is going to get rich from his upcoming lawsuit. Maybe you should listen more to Barr's interviews......no Trump collusion.
Get over your TDS and start watching Durham identify the real collusion culprits.