Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Plot Thickens [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought this was going to be about Comey and Brennen throwing each under the bus about using the Steele (Russian) Dossier.


And another deflection.


You should be playing in the NHL, you'd be a great centre on a power play.

You're such a Trump ball washer! - Duffy - Feb 8, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
chaparral wrote:

How was it many months too late? Flynn wasn't even in the job for a month.

Also, you know someone did warn him before trump was even sworn in.


Sorry I got confused. I thought the concern was Russians meddling in the election so the time period of concern was before the election.

The Issue you're responding to here is Trump complaining (today via Twitter) that no one told him Flynn was someone he shouldn't pick for his team, and yet both Obama ( 2 days after the election) and Chris Christie (during the transition) did warn Trump.

Why do you think...

a) Trump ignored those warnings at the time, and
b) now pretends he never received them?
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
chaparral wrote:


How was it many months too late? Flynn wasn't even in the job for a month.

Also, you know someone did warn him before trump was even sworn in.



Sorry I got confused. I thought the concern was Russians meddling in the election so the time period of concern was before the election.

You clearly are confused because this is about trump hiring Flynn as the National Security Advisor, which happened after the election.

But even then the trump campaign was warned about the Russians during the campaign, and they just laughed at the FBI and tried to work with the Russians.
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The plot thickens even more, Flynn thought this was a good idea.
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
efernand wrote:

The accusations here and from the left was that Trump was willing to accept help from Russia. But he never did.


No the accusations are not from the left, but from Mueller. These below are a summary of the findings in the Mueller report with respect to cooperation or "help" from Russia for the Trump campaign.

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.
2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.
3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information onbattleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.
4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.
5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advanceDeripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.
6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.
7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.
8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.
9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.
10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to haveadvanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.
11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.
12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.
13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.
14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.
Source[/quote]


Gotta hand it to you Kay, you really have balls to list this "source" for this BS above. Really? You call this a "summary of the findings from the Mueller report"? Funny, haven't seen this crap from anywhere else. From your "source"....."Just Security".....an online forum where anyone can write and submit BS. Who wrote this crap, Kay? Who specifically came up with this "summary". Papadoupolos pursuit of a back channel? Guess you haven't seen his recent interviews. Guy is going to get rich from his upcoming lawsuit. Maybe you should listen more to Barr's interviews......no Trump collusion. Get over your TDS and start watching Durham identify the real collusion culprits.
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
The Issue you're responding to here is Trump complaining (today via Twitter) that no one told him Flynn was someone he shouldn't pick for his team, and yet both Obama ( 2 days after the election) and Chris Christie (during the transition) did warn Trump.

My point was simply that the warning came months later than it could have come. Flynn was on Trump's team for quite some time before the election.

I see the issue as this:

Q: Why didn't you tell me earlier?

A: Well, uhm, you didn't do anything when we told you later.

Note the answer is evasive. Should Trump have been told earlier or not? What would Obama say? "As long as he was campaigning against Hillary, I wasn't going to give him any warnings, but when he won, it was my obligation."

Trump doesn't have a good story to tell with regard to hiring Flynn. Most people would keep their mouth shut now. But his new politics are working and he seems to think that it is worth it to score points by pointing out that those attacking him aren't perfect.

Also if I was Trump, I wouldn't believe anything Obama or anyone from that administration said. After all, when Comey told him about the Steele dossier, he concealed that fact that Hillary's camp created the thing. Deceptive scumbag.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Welcome back. Off your meds again?
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Welcome back. Off your meds again?

So disappointing. Thats the best you got......after posting that garbage you claim is a "summary from the Mueller report". From an "online forum" with "anonymous sources". Too much. What.....your subscription to MSNBC get cancelled?
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Welcome back. Off your meds again?

So disappointing. Thats the best you got......after posting that garbage you claim is a "summary from the Mueller report". From an "online forum" with "anonymous sources". Too much. What.....your subscription to MSNBC get cancelled?

Troll
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Welcome back. Off your meds again?


So disappointing. Thats the best you got......after posting that garbage you claim is a "summary from the Mueller report". From an "online forum" with "anonymous sources". Too much. What.....your subscription to MSNBC get cancelled?


Troll

C'mon Kay. Give us some kind of rational reason why you would go to some off the wall website like "Just Security", an online forum run by some professor at NYU where people post anything and remain anon ymous and you reprint crap from there and claim it is a "summary of the Mueller report". Can we please have an explanation......or were you just spouting off again??
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Welcome back. Off your meds again?


So disappointing. Thats the best you got......after posting that garbage you claim is a "summary from the Mueller report". From an "online forum" with "anonymous sources". Too much. What.....your subscription to MSNBC get cancelled?


Troll


C'mon Kay. Give us some kind of rational reason why you would go to some off the wall website like "Just Security", an online forum run by some professor at NYU where people post anything and remain anon ymous and you reprint crap from there and claim it is a "summary of the Mueller report". Can we please have an explanation......or were you just spouting off again??

How about you cite the passages in the Mueller report that contradict what Kay posted? I am sure that would be easy for you since you know what Kay wrote was wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Welcome back. Off your meds again?


So disappointing. Thats the best you got......after posting that garbage you claim is a "summary from the Mueller report". From an "online forum" with "anonymous sources". Too much. What.....your subscription to MSNBC get cancelled?


Troll


C'mon Kay. Give us some kind of rational reason why you would go to some off the wall website like "Just Security", an online forum run by some professor at NYU where people post anything and remain anon ymous and you reprint crap from there and claim it is a "summary of the Mueller report". Can we please have an explanation......or were you just spouting off again??


How about you cite the passages in the Mueller report that contradict what Kay posted? I am sure that would be easy for you since you know what Kay wrote was wrong.

I just know the website quoted is an anti Trump farce.....hows that?
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
I just know the website quoted is an anti Trump farce.....hows that?

It is an obvious sign that you don't know what is in the Mueller report.
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
gphin305 wrote:

I just know the website quoted is an anti Trump farce.....hows that?


It is an obvious sign that you don't know what is in the Mueller report.

And neither do you..... or Kay who quoted all those "results".
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also if I was Trump, I wouldn't believe anything Obama or anyone from that administration said. After all, when Comey told him about the Steele dossier, he concealed that fact that Hillary's camp created the thing. Deceptive scumbag.


That's exactly how Trump thinks.


If someone, anyone, ever said anything remotely exaggerating or untrue, you can completely dismiss everything they ever say or do for the rest of their lives.Of course, he lies constantly but that doesn't count...

You're such a Trump ball washer! - Duffy - Feb 8, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
chaparral wrote:
gphin305 wrote:

I just know the website quoted is an anti Trump farce.....hows that?


It is an obvious sign that you don't know what is in the Mueller report.


And neither do you..... or Kay who quoted all those "results".

Can you tell me if you think that response made any sense or do you know you have nothing?
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
chaparral wrote:
gphin305 wrote:

I just know the website quoted is an anti Trump farce.....hows that?


It is an obvious sign that you don't know what is in the Mueller report.


And neither do you..... or Kay who quoted all those "results".


Can you tell me if you think that response made any sense or do you know you have nothing?

Nice effort to deflect from my original point. I never pretended to "have nothing". Kay is the one who provided the in depth summary results from a bogus "source"......and you probably noticed hasn't tried to defend the source You and Kay have something going on......is that why you keep defending?
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Play the validity of news source card to your heart's content. Done and dusted this thing ain't. There is enough activity still ongoing in the courts to cause DJT angst. Truth and fact and the inevitable interpretive spin both ways are still playing out.
Quote Reply
Re: The Plot Thickens [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay is the one who provided the in depth summary results from a bogus "source"......and you probably noticed hasn't tried to defend the source...


Or, instead of simply attacking the source as valid or not, you could actually refute the specifics of what was written. I realize that is much harder but it would add some credibility to your argument.

You're such a Trump ball washer! - Duffy - Feb 8, 17 13:18
Quote Reply

Prev Next