Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TTC but continuing to exercise - diet suggestions?
Quote | Reply
Hey! If there are any parents here I'd like to ask a few questions.

Me and dear husband are trying to conceive and I was wondering what changes you made to your diet throughout pregnancy? My diet now is fairly balanced, leaning away from carbs a little as I haven't been doing anything high intensity for the last few months. am I alright just keeping on with this, maybe more protein/carbs later during pregnancy? Did any of you take any particular supplements?

Also curious if anyone used ovulation tools like this one or OPK test kits to find when they ovulate, or if you just kept going until you conceived? We're a few months in with not much happening so it'd be interesting to see other peoples use of these.

Thanks a lot :)
Quote Reply
Re: TTC but continuing to exercise - diet suggestions? [georginap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should be taking a prenatal vitamin (for the folic acid). Good luck!

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Re: TTC but continuing to exercise - diet suggestions? [georginap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn’t change my diet or exercise routine when I got pregnant or wanted to. I’ve been pregnant three times. I have a textbook cycle so I used a website that told us when to do it and that worked.
Quote Reply