Week one: Britney & Janelle

Week two : Rebecca & Floyd

Week Three: Nicole & Victor

Week Four: Rachel & Elissa

Week Five: Chris & Brett

Week Six: Tyler & Korey

Week Seven: Leo & Jamal

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing race season 31 Pool? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Week 1 Jenelle and Britney
Week 2 Week 2 Janelle & Britney--- IDIOT
Week 3 Corinne & Eliza
Week 3 #2 Chris and Bret..
Week 4 Rachel & Elissa
week 5 Becca & Flyod

Week 6 Leo & Jamal

Week 7 Colin & Christie

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not a participant in the pool but is anyone more annoying than Rachel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They were my last pick... only reason I didn't want them out. Other than that glad to see them gone.
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing race season 31 Pool? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Not a participant in the pool but is anyone more annoying than Rachel?

Someone clearly likes watching her because they keep putting her on everything they can find. For me she makes anything unwatchable and I am glad I can skip forward over her with the DVR.

Very happy she got the boot.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing race season 31 Pool? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well CaptCanada has only 1 pick left, so I gave him that and I picked Tyler and Kory -- for the win.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I won again? Cool.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing race season 31 Pool? [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
So I won again? Cool.

Try again.. or were you just saying my line..

THE KING HAS RETURNED

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just watched the finale over the weekend. Good finish... the couple that won where the ones I most favored that were left in the top three.
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing race season 31 Pool? [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
Just watched the finale over the weekend. Good finish... the couple that won where the ones I most favored that were left in the top three.

I wanted anyone but them.. He was such an ASS the last time, maybe he really has embraced his wife spiritual shit and turned himself around, Seem to show it on the rowing challenge last time he would have been yelling and screaming at her.

A friend of mine was a singer at Hart plaza was in the background a few times.

Thought Detroit came off ok.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
NormM wrote:

I wanted anyone but them.. He was such an ASS the last time, maybe he really has embraced his wife spiritual shit and turned himself around, Seem to show it on the rowing challenge last time he would have been yelling and screaming at her.

I think he may have actually changed. Unless they gave him an incredibly favorable edit, and how he was the first time I don't think they could possibly do it. Could you imagine seeing yourself on TV acting like that? It would definitely make you wake up.

The first time was 15 years ago I think they said. After this long maybe it has stuck.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing race season 31 Pool? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
NormM wrote:

I think he may have actually changed. Unless they gave him an incredibly favorable edit, and how he was the first time I don't think they could possibly do it. Could you imagine seeing yourself on TV acting like that? It would definitely make you wake up.

The first time was 15 years ago I think they said. After this long maybe it has stuck.

Yeah, I believe he has changed ( I don't think he could have hid it in some of those times they looked down and out) they came back so many times but just keeping calm and working through it.

Here is from his write up on the cbs page.
Quote:
Quote:
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race with your partner (other than winning one million bucks)?

Watching myself run The Amazing Race 15 years ago gave me the opportunity to look in on myself from the outside and see just how unconscious and full of ego my behavior was. Since then, I have done many years of work to broaden my perspective and come from a more loving and collaborative mindset. I hope to enter this engineered reality that is designed to bring on extreme stress and reduce resilience and apply the principles and practices that have transformed my daily life to see if they can help me have a much more harmonious experience while still being every bit as competitive as we were the first time around.

Quote:

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't see them before... only been watching it for a few years. I Googled some stuff... he was such an ass! Like a different guy... he seemed to shed a lot of the negative attributes that came along with his hypercompetitive personality, attitude and energy and how shitty he was to his wife. She is a saint to have put up with it. I am most happy for her that he is not that same guy. Glad they won.... if I had seen them the first time I would not have been rooting from them... ( because of him ) when the game started.
Quote Reply

Prev Next