Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: EXiT Dynamic MkII Fit Bike
Quote | Reply
Price reduced to $3,950!!

I’m selling my very lightly used Exit MkII Fit bike which is in excellent condition.
It's very solid, fast and easy to adjust the settings: fore/aft and up/down of both saddle and handlebars.
The output is a frame stack and reach – bike industry standard terms used to compare frame sizes across brands.
I have done a few bike fits for family and friends but didn’t have the time to turn it into a side business.
It can also double as a smart indoor trainer bike, you can hook it up to Zwift, TrainerRoad etc.
Perfect for bike fitters, bike stores, coaches, etc. Best bang for your buck in fit bikes! See article here:-
https://www.slowtwitch.com/...Bike_Recap_3986.html

What’s included:-
· Exit Fit MkII Bike (2018) - Powder-coated frame with detachable and adjustable legs, comes with X-Y positioning assemblies for handlebar and saddle, laser-etched calibrated measurement scales, fine-adjustment hand wheels for vertical and horizontal travel.
· Tacx Vortex Smart trainer
· Purely Custom adjustable crank system (155 – 185mm length). Level on non-drive side is broken.
· 650c front wheel, tire and chain installed.
· Road set-up (Zoom stem, Cannondale handlebars including Shimano ‘dummy’ shifters)
· Tri set-up (Thomson stem, Vision base bar and Vision aerobars)
· Fizik Arione Tri saddle (saddle angle can be adjusted and alternative saddles can easily be switched out)
· 3 pairs of pedals (Look Keo, Speedplay and Shimano Mountain)
Local pick-up preferred but I can probably meet you within approx. 300 miles of San Francisco.
Shipping at buyers cost.
Last edited by: Rob D: May 17, 21 22:05
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: EXiT Dynamic MkII Fit Bike [Rob D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have it?
Quote Reply