Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Happy Valentine's Day
Quote | Reply
Happy Valentine's Day, ladies of Slowtwitch! You make my heart happy. I like the strength and encouragement I see here. ❤
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Valentine's Day [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back at you.

Happy hearts and flowers to everyone.

While I'm not a fan of hallmark holidays, I appreciate the sentiment. I brought donuts to the office for my work family. And I have successfully (so far) not eaten one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy Valentines Day Ladies! And happy belated Galentine's Day.

I hope everyone has a day filled with warm fuzzy feelings, and that it's not just related to the leftover soreness from your workouts today <3

Team Zoot
Tailwind Trailblazer
I can tell you why you're sick, I just can't write you an Rx
2019: IMTX|IM 70.3 OOB| IMMD
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Valentine's Day [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best unintentional V-day present from hubby - he cooked so much supper last night I don't have to cook tonight. Hurrah!

@edbikebabe - I had the best coconut lime doughnut recently. I was totally ::heart eyes emoji:: about it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
happy valentine's day to the womens!

one of my grad students gave me a cute kid valentine yesterday that totally made my day.

Proud member of Fishtwitch and the ST Grammar Police
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Valentine's Day [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's super cute that you were given a kid Valentine's Day card.

My dad complained to me last night that he felt like the cards he received as a kid from his classmates were too generic. Like he didn't receive any personalized messages of love in 3rd grade or whatever. I remember being a little disappointed by my cards, too. I KNEW there were a few boys with crushes on me. Like Gardner James* in 4th grade. Why didn't he step up to the plate? Funny how little kids can have BIG expectations.

Anyway, I have not received a Valentine's Day card yet today, although my kids have repeatedly expressed their love and several friends and a few store clerks said Happy V-Day. I'll take what I get, I guess. ; )

*Sh... don't tell him I knew!
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Valentine's Day [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scheherazade wrote:
Best unintentional V-day present from hubby - he cooked so much supper last night I don't have to cook tonight. Hurrah!

@edbikebabe - I had the best coconut lime doughnut recently. I was totally ::heart eyes emoji:: about it.

Leftovers are my love language these days. :P

When we were in Mexico I had this coconut ball in a candied lime peel shell. It was the most delicious thing.
Quote Reply