Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone order a Canyon online?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone ordered a Canyon online or rides a Canyon? Considering a Canyon Speedmax CF wmn 7.0 or 8.0.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone order a Canyon online? [tri3ba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are good but they are overpriced in my opinion. You could try Cervelo P2, have you ever tried it?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone order a Canyon online? [moniar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sold my P2 and looking to upgrade to the Canyon Speedmax 8.0 wmd ltd which seems like a good price at $4999 for Di2 but waiting for a size XS to come available. Just checking to see if anyone had any experience with their shipping and sizing. 5'4" and looks like the XS will be best fit.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone order a Canyon online? [tri3ba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri3ba wrote:
Just sold my P2 and looking to upgrade to the Canyon Speedmax 8.0 wmd ltd which seems like a good price at $4999 for Di2 but waiting for a size XS to come available. Just checking to see if anyone had any experience with their shipping and sizing. 5'4" and looks like the XS will be best fit.

I've been waiting since July to order this very bike. They were supposed to have the S back in stock last week. Last I heard, it might be in stock in January/February, but I'd guess they're going to focus on stocking the newer, and pricier, model. Sadly, I just don't think Canyon USA is equipped to handle the demand at this time.

I gave up yesterday and ordered a QR prFIVE with Di2 and Reynolds Stike wheels and disc brakes for $800 more than the Canyon price. It'll also include a bike fit.
Quote Reply