Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IM Florida - offical announcement - Haines City [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3000/6 = 500 people per loop = 115 people per mile at max usage

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: IM Florida - offical announcement - Haines City [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
imsparticus wrote:
Does WTC sign 5 year agreements with the host cities? I wonder if the deal with PCB is up for renewal. I, for one, sure hope it returns to PCB next year. I would have no interest in doing the race in Haines City.

HuffNPuff wrote:
The Haines City course has a little more elevation than PCB. I am confident IMFL will return to PCB next year.

The last agreement I can find on the internet was a 5 yr contract from 2012 to 2016. So I assume that 2018 was year 2 of a new five year agreement.

https://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/TDC_officials_extend_Florida_Ironman_Triathlon_contract_131557423.html

I would assume that any and all agreements would be loaded with Force Majeure Clauses
Quote Reply
Re: IM Florida - offical announcement - Haines City [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From the current Ironman Arizona contract (expires after this year's edition):

"Force Majeure. WTC, the TTO and Tempe shall not be liable for any failure by them to conduct the Race by reason of fire, strike, war, insurrection, government restrictions, labor dispute, third party breach or other cause beyond their control."
Quote Reply
Re: IM Florida - offical announcement - Haines City [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Run course on Ironman Florida 70.3 is a bitch. Climbing the 3 hills that are really close together and no shade on the ones on 17 are hard for the 70.3. Six laps would be a killer.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Florida - offical announcement - Haines City [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
swim course is up

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: IM Florida - offical announcement - Haines City [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
swim course is up

Wow
Quote Reply

Prev Next