Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Transgender cyclist beat two women in a womens race.... [Dbeitel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yo don’t blame me, I’m just interpreting. I don’t know anything at all about the quality of the field and not presuming to. (Edit to add: and certainly didn’t mean to imply anything)

That said: I know this is not exactly what you are saying but some people tend to believe that the very fact a trans woman is winning = there is a problem. That also is wrong. Maybe there is and maybe there isn’t, but the fact of her winning can’t be dispositive.
Last edited by: devolikewhoa83: Nov 13, 19 13:17
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender cyclist beat two women in a womens race.... [devolikewhoa83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not blaming you - sorry ! I'm just attempting to clarify the interpretation !

It is a point that has been made in previous discussions, and I really don't think it is a fair one to make.
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender cyclist beat two women in a womens race.... [Dbeitel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
100% fair. I suspect people making that point are just ignorant of the actual quality of that field. I certainly meant no disrespect to those athletes
Quote Reply

Prev Next