Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:
JSA wrote:
chriskal wrote:
JSA wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
I now expect the Lions to finish behind the Bears so my season is basically trashed from week one. The Vikings and Packers play Sunday and I am rooting for the Vikings now.

At this point I think the State of Michigan Legislature should just outlaw Football in the State. It would improve everyone's fall.

Last week's come-back victory over the Bears was incredibly fun. But, it exposed the Packers. They are not a very good team. With Rodgers being hobbled and watched the goat-screw in Madison yesterday, I'm started to have the same feelings as you. Both the Packers and the Badgers are going to win a lot of games this year, but neither is going anywhere. Also, Packers are gonna break out hearts this week like the Badgers did yesterday.

Patrick Mahomes threw for over 300 yards, 6 TD's, no TO's and 5 incompletions. And the Chiefs barely won a nail biter because the D is beyond pathetic. Gonna definitely break my heart at some point.

Packer and Vikings competed into OT each trying desperately to lose the game to the other. It ended in a tie...

Fucking kickers, especially Minnesota's... And what's up with Matthews?

Did you see the play??? Absolute bullshit. Matthews used his left arm to brace himself and not fall on Cousins. That fucking rule needs to change.

One good thing: that game was the first time ever a game ended 29-29 - https://scorigami.herokuapp.com/

(20-17 is the most common score. In the history of the NFL, it's happened 261 times)
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 2 Thread [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dak is still garbage. It only looked better because they were playing the Giants... and didn't lose.

Week 1 19/29 for 170 yards. Rushed for 19
Week 2 16/25 for 160 yards. Rushed for 45

Not Elite or even average. More like 29th in the league.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 2 Thread [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leads me to this question...why are college QBs not throwing as much as in the NFL?
It's like they aren't getting ready for what's coming...

Pats were crap too. But then it's the norm in one of the first 4 weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 2 Thread [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote | Reply
Fitzpatrick's press conference was the best thing about Week 2.

Borrowed the the clothes from DeSean Jackson but he had the line of day:

Quote:
Is any of that yours?” a reporter asked Fitzpatrick in the SportsCenter video.
“The chest hair is mine,” the quarterback responded.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 2 Thread [SRQ_3sport] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SRQ_3sport wrote:

When did Conor McGregor grow a beard and switched to football?
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 2 Thread [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan Bailey is reported to be signing with the Vikings.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good.

I just don't get why they drafted him. If you really think you're a superbowl contending team why would you DRAFT an unproven kicker who had accuracy issues his last year in college. Its one thing if he was undrafted and just kicked butt in preseason. But you traded up and spent a 5th round pick on this guy??? Just dumb....
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 2 Thread [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On the etherwebs this morning.

NFL's official guide to sacking the QB:

Beat your blocker.
Send written notice to the QB of your intention to take him down.
Follow up by phone call.
Only if both ignored may you lay him gently to the turf, taking care not to stain his uniform.
Do not fall on him…
In 2.5 secs.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 2 Thread [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Next step is just a tap on the shoulder and "you're it".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice!

I have an idea. Put flags on the QB and make it flag football for them. I’m not kidding. Throwing flags for hits like that is not right. At least putting flags on the QB would be fair.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But how with this process would we get great pics of Eli and his meme worthy faces?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pats acquire Josh Gordon from the Browns. If they can control that headcase, this could be an amazing trade and a super dangerous weapon for the team against rest of the league.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 2 Thread [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it's week 3, but...

Jet's running back TD celebration, pretends to wipe his ass with the football and then throws it into the crowd.

Classy!
Quote Reply

Prev Next