Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

That CycleOps Hammer Trainer Giveaway
Quote | Reply
for those of you (about a hundred) who participated in that thread. bad news, and then not bad news.

bad news: you didn't win it. unless you're the person who won it, in which case you know already.

not bad news: that thread was a surprise to me. i didn't expect it to take the turn it did. it struck the mercantilist in me. so, i did some calling around, and the upshot is everyone in that thread should have gotten an offer from me for a smart direct drive trainer, and a number of you immediately replied, and i'm following up this morning. if you didn't get that offer and you want it, please PM me.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: That CycleOps Hammer Trainer Giveaway [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm glad they did. Saris is such a fantastic company.

The first time I ever interacted with their customer service left me so impressed. I actually drove up and took care of it in person. They gave me candy, walked it to the back and had it taken care of a few minutes later. The person who helped even remembered me when I saw them at an event a couple years later. I have been buying a bit of their stuff since then and that's why I'm not in the market for trainer!

Thanks for connecting with them to try and hook up the ST community.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's pretty awesome of you to hook all those people up. I thought about putting my $0.02 case to get the Hammer or something else for free but I honestly didn't need that (or the P1 pedals). Figured I'd let somebody else who really needed it to get one and instead go against the current vs the hundreds of people who wanted one (but probably didn't need one).

I did sign up for the circ drive just for fun despite not really needing anything you are raffling off. Now if you were giving a way a fit session I do need one of those...getting older has made my current bike setups a bit tough to ride for extended periods when it used to not bother me so much.
Last edited by: loxx0050: Jun 22, 18 11:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The last email I got from slowtwitch was on the 19th (Weekly newsletter). How did I miss an email about the winner and special offer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi dan, participated in the thread but didnt get a message. (Unless my wonky wifi while overseas didnt upload my message. Could you pm me again?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I didn’t get an email or PM.

Can you please drop me the details?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds to me like Dev deserves one.
Quote Reply