Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
Sold
Last edited by: sscott43: May 10, 19 9:56
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Felt IA10 58 (Getting out of triathlon sale) [sscott43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2He15t8g65gl0AqG3

Trying to share google drive photos. Let’s see if they work.
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Felt IA10 58 (Getting out of triathlon sale) [sscott43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the vaporflys new or used? If used about how many miles?

Re: WTS: Felt IA10 58 (Getting out of triathlon sale) [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They’re new in box - never worn. Bright crimson/black model.
Last edited by: sscott43: May 29, 18 7:33
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Felt IA10 58, Vaporfly 4% in Crimson (new), Giro Aerohead (Getting out of triathlon sale) [sscott43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How did you mount your Delta? I have one from an older bike that I can't mount on my ISM seat on an IA10. I can't get enough clearance for the plates that mount on the rails. If the seat was further back it would work. Did you have any issues?

Upon further review, looks like you may have a 425. Looks like it would work on my setup.
Last edited by: wcb: May 29, 18 9:25
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Felt IA10 58, Vaporfly 4% in Crimson (new), Giro Aerohead (Getting out of triathlon sale) [wcb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I remember I had to check the compatibility chart as only some work for different ISM saddles. I will confirm the model I have tonight.
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Felt IA10 58, Vaporfly 4% in Crimson (new), Giro Aerohead (Getting out of triathlon sale) [wcb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wcb wrote:
How did you mount your Delta? I have one from an older bike that I can't mount on my ISM seat on an IA10. I can't get enough clearance for the plates that mount on the rails. If the seat was further back it would work. Did you have any issues?

Upon further review, looks like you may have a 425. Looks like it would work on my setup.
It's actually a 400.
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Felt IA10 58, Vaporfly 4% in Crimson (new), Giro Aerohead (Getting out of triathlon sale) [sscott43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Felt IA10 58, Vaporfly 4% in Crimson (new), Giro Aerohead (Getting out of triathlon sale) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PMs responded to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price (target) reduced
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale pending on wheels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheels sold. Thanks for interest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price on IA 10 reduced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices reduced
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aerohead sold
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10 58 ($2600), Roka Maverick Elite MT, ISM PL 1.1 w/XLab Delta BTS and Gorilla Cage [sscott43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the bike still for sell? Sent a PM
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10 58 ($2600), Roka Maverick Elite MT, ISM PL 1.1 w/XLab Delta BTS and Gorilla Cage [sscott43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I know this thread is months old but is the saddle still available? If so, is it in the same condition?

Thx,
Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump one more time - I'm getting ready to trade in or put on eBay unless I have a taker.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sscott43 is a great seller. This is an incredible deal for somebody in the CHI region.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10 58 ($1900), ISM PL 1.1 w/XLab Delta BTS and Gorilla Cage [sscott43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do I understand from the post that you are in the Chicago area? If so, can I connect with you to take a look at the bike. I’m looking for a tri bike for my first Ironman later this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10 58 ($1900), ISM PL 1.1 w/XLab Delta BTS and Gorilla Cage [fivemccarthys] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, send me a private message if you want to connect. I’m in Glencoe. Dangle bought my race wheels last year and came to check them out before buying. Only caveat is that I’m picking up a new road bike this weekend and need (for marital reasons) to get this out of the house by then, either as trade in to LBS, sale on eBay or sale here (last is my preference).
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10 58 ($1900), ISM PL 1.1 w/XLab Delta BTS and Gorilla Cage [sscott43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi sscott43,

Would you be opposed to parting out the gorilla cage?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10 58 ($1900), ISM PL 1.1 w/XLab Delta BTS and Gorilla Cage [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kerikstri wrote:
Hi sscott43,

Would you be opposed to parting out the gorilla cage?

Just the cage or the xlab delta? Cage alone might not be worth the effort but pm an offer if you'd like?
Quote Reply