Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by 7summits
Re: FS: Like New Cervelo P5X, Large, Dura Ace 9150 Di2, Ceramic Speed [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you think in parting it out i have interest in the entire groupset.

Tks
Leo
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like New Cervelo P5X, Large, Dura Ace 9150 Di2, Ceramic Speed [leontuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
leontuna wrote:

Tks
Leo

Thanks. Open if someone wanted frameset only.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like New Cervelo P5X, Large, Dura Ace 9150 Di2, Ceramic Speed [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the bike case if you'd sell it separately.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the jet 6/9 wheelset if you start parting if out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am building up a frame I got on ST, I would be interested in the groupset if you part it out. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
7summits wrote:
leontuna wrote:

Tks
Leo

Trying to make it easier for you: you have one guy wanting the wheels, one wanting the groupset, one wanting the frame. I think you have a 4 way deal possible :-)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like New Cervelo P5X, Large, Dura Ace 9150 Di2, Ceramic Speed [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
7summits wrote:
leontuna wrote:

Tks
Leo

Trying to make it easier for you: you have one guy wanting the wheels, one wanting the groupset, one wanting the frame. I think you have a 4 way deal possible :-)

Thanks for reply but I am missing the most important piece...someone wanting the frame set.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damn...read bike instead of bike case.
Quote Reply