Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help Beginner Triathletes Build an Effective Training Schedule: Survey
Quote | Reply
Hello Slowtwitch,

I'm am a college student and I need to conduct a survey for my Business Statistics class. I will compile the results taken from the survey and put together the optimal weekly training schedule based on your input.

Here is the survey: https://survey.fbapp.io/...-s-triathlon-results

Thanks in advance, Nikita
Quote Reply
Re: Help Beginner Triathletes Build an Effective Training Schedule: Survey [Slowrunner97] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI first question you can’t select multiple options. And it doesn’t look like it’s letting me submit.
Quote Reply
Re: Help Beginner Triathletes Build an Effective Training Schedule: Survey [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My apologies, I'll look make the correction
Quote Reply
Re: Help Beginner Triathletes Build an Effective Training Schedule: Survey [Slowrunner97] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In your first question pertaining to distance, it's Olympic, not "olimpic." Not trying to be a spell checker, but for a college paper you'll get severely dinged for that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First post.
Link to Facebook survey.
Simple misspelling(s).
Russian name.

Say hi Vladimir for us.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you mind explaining how this data is intended to be used?

The survey asks about training frequency, volume, focus and outcome satisfaction in very basic terms.
How can you use that to determine the optimal weekly training schedule.
Hint: You can't!

As a tool for advising anyone how to train for triathlon, this is not useful. It's more likely harmful as it will end up confusing cause, effect, preference and assumptions to produce misleading "data".
Quote Reply
Re: Help Beginner Triathletes Build an Effective Training Schedule: Survey [Ai_1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, you're right. I misused the term "schedule." My focus was to know which volume and frquency of training would give the best results. For example it could be that more people find two, 1 hours workouts per day are more effective than one, 2 hour workout per day. I'll see what I can do to improve my questions.

-Nikita
Quote Reply
Re: Help Beginner Triathletes Build an Effective Training Schedule: Survey [JRTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good catch, I'll be sure to change it.

-Nikita
Quote Reply