Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

About those Russian sanctions Haley said would be announced today...
Quote | Reply
...not gonna happen.
Quote:

Trump conferred with his national security advisers later Sunday and told them he was upset the sanctions were being officially rolled out because he was not yet comfortable executing them, according to several people familiar with the plan.

Who would have guessed?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: About those Russian sanctions Haley said would be announced today... [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those pee pee tapes must be something really special. First his advanced warning to the Russians to get out of some buildings in Syria so they wound'nt accidentally get hurt, and now lets put off hurting any of Putin's buddies who are selling the stuff to make the gas, and the helicopters to deliver it.

And all this appeasement will be for nothing when it is all over. We are going to know everything he ever did with the Russians, what his family did, and none of it is going to have been legal, what a waste...
Quote Reply
Re: About those Russian sanctions Haley said would be announced today... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Those pee pee tapes"

Can't remember which late night host was talking about the possibility of these tapes. They were asking why Trump would be so intent on Comey disproving them if they didn't exist. I don't have to discredit any tapes there may be of me with hookers peeing on each other, there aren't any so I'm not worried about it.

Then of course I had to think about the whole hooker and pee story. This is such an odd story for someone to make up. Why the pee detail? Why not just underage hookers as a story? If I'm making up a story to make someone look bad I'm not sure I'd throw in some odd facet like peeing on each other.

I don't know. Maybe whoever made it up, if it is made up, thought the pee part made it more humiliating. Maybe Trump is just an unfairly maligned kindly grandfather and we have it all wrong. That must be it.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: About those Russian sanctions Haley said would be announced today... [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kids, pay attention, there's an important life lesson here.
This is why you don't take loans from Russian mobsters / FSB agents and then enjoy nights out with rental ladies when visiting Moscow to repay them - allegedly.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: About those Russian sanctions Haley said would be announced today... [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
This is why you don't take loans from Russian mobsters / FSB agents and then enjoy nights out with rental ladies when visiting Moscow to repay them - allegedly.

So much fake news.

Does this really sound like something Donald Trump would do? Really?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: About those Russian sanctions Haley said would be announced today... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

So much fake news.

I mean, really. Does he look like someone who needs to hire hookers?!
Quote Reply
Re: About those Russian sanctions Haley said would be announced today... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

So much fake news.

Repay a loan? Absolutely not.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does this really sound like something Donald Trump would do? Really? //

I know, right? From the dozens of hookers and other women he seduced (while married) here in the US,, not a one said anything about pee pee. In fact he has been described as gracious and generous while plugging the local call girls/playboy models.

But maybe in Russia they have a different look towards the golden shower, when in Rome maybe???

Quote Reply
Re: About those Russian sanctions Haley said would be announced today... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rarrr....

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: About those Russian sanctions Haley said would be announced today... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They were asking why Trump would be so intent on Comey disproving them if they didn't exist. I don't have to discredit any tapes there may be of me with hookers peeing on each other, there aren't any so I'm not worried about it.

But Trump doesn't like germs so the story can't be true.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course there shouldn't be any sanctions. The mission was accomplished so time to move on...
Quote Reply