Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Collusion? Yes. Illegal? To be determined. [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
News flash: the investigation isn't actually a witch hunt to nail Trump. Maybe you should learn more about the investigation that Rosenstein tasked Mueller with.
Quote Reply
Re: Collusion? Yes. Illegal? To be determined. [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
News flash: the investigation isn't actually a witch hunt to nail Trump. Maybe you should learn more about the investigation that Rosenstein tasked Mueller with.

Awesome personal attack. I forgot no one knows more than you.. That's 2 attacks in a row. You may make your quota yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Awesome personal attack. I forgot no one knows more than you.. That's 2 attacks in a row. You may make your quota yet.

How did I attack you personally? And not that I care, but you labeled me a "typical leftie" which was clearly meant derogatorily.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
So with this, should the special counsel continue. Special counsel is not investigating Trump criminally

Did you read the whole article you linked to?
Quote Reply
Re: Collusion? Yes. Illegal? To be determined. [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
velocomp wrote:
So with this, should the special counsel continue. Special counsel is not investigating Trump criminally

I think he's just trolling. Shouldn't have bitten.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

You must be new around here.

Quote Reply
Re: Collusion? Yes. Illegal? To be determined. [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Well, that would make more sense if there was any evidence of say, attempts to hack voting machines, attempts to submit fake absentee ballots, attempts to suppress voters, etc.

There were no attempts to affect votes. There were (unreported) meetings, spurious 'connections', some facebook ads, and a few protests (both for and against Trump).

So you're okay with foreign entities trying to manipulate who is in control of the US as long as they don't actually change cast votes?

Why don't we just let Mueller find out as much as he can, and then we'll all know. I'm sure you'd rather know the truth than not, even if it goes against what you hope is true.
Quote Reply
Re: Collusion? Yes. Illegal? To be determined. [swimwithstones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So you're okay with foreign entities trying to manipulate who is in control of the US as long as they don't actually change cast votes?

I wouldn't call some FB ads and some protests manipulating the election process.

Quote:
Why don't we just let Mueller find out as much as he can, and then we'll all know. I'm sure you'd rather know the truth than not, even if it goes against what you hope is true.

Mueller has filed charges already, and they were a big nothing burger. "Insiders" have already said that Trump isn't under criminal investigation.

What is it you are hoping for?

It's time that the left accepts the results of the election (as they pushed Trump to do, even before the election), and move on.

The continued partisan fighting, and questioning of the legitimacy of the election is exactly what Putin wants.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Quote:

I wouldn't call some FB ads and some protests manipulating the election process.

You conveniently ignored this from Trail, presumably because it didn't fit your narrative:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6600054#p6600054

But I know what your response would be... "No actual votes were switched, so there was no Russian meddling. You guys just need to accept the result and move on. Accept it. Hilary lost!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am somewhat familiar with this process due to some past issues with a business colleague. Perhaps GMAN will chime in but I can tell you this: if I were the TARGET of a FBI investigation I would be mortified; if I were a SUBJECT, I’d be only slightly less mortified; the remaining category is a WITNESS, and I’d still be on edge but not mortified.

I imagine moving from a SUBJECT (perhaps not the main perpetrator but someone with knowledge of the crime) to a TARGET is not at all unusual.
Last edited by: JD21: Apr 4, 18 9:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:

What if those ads changed enough people's minds that it changed the outcome? Would that qualify as manipulation?

efernand wrote:
Mueller has filed charges already, and they were a big nothing burger.

Is the investigation done? Are all the charges filed?

efernand wrote:
"Insiders" have already said that Trump isn't under criminal investigation.

Then you should be extremely happy Mueller is being as thorough and careful as he is. It sounds like you're convinced he's about to vindicate Trump. You should be cheering him on.

efernand wrote:
What is it you are hoping for?

For the public to know if a foreign power attempted to undermine the US election in a significant way. And if so, to attempt to prevent it from happening again.

From what I can tell, we're both on the same page - Let Mueller reach his conclusions without interference. Let the truth come to light. And if it shows there's a problem, work to fix it. What's not to like?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
velocomp wrote:

Can we please stop with the personal attacks?!?!

Quote Reply
Re: Collusion? Yes. Illegal? To be determined. [swimwithstones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good analysis of the current state

Anyone who thinks they know [pretty much] anything about what Mueller is up to is kidding themselves. I recommend checking out his Wiki page, e.g.:

"During his tenure, he oversaw prosecutions including that of Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega, the Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) case, and of the Gambino crime family boss John Gotti."
Quote Reply
Re: Collusion? Yes. Illegal? To be determined. [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is particularly interesting assessment of Trump's response to every other countries ousting of Russian diplomats being less than the US's response.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...m_term=.35809faf972c

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Collusion? Yes. Illegal? To be determined. [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's Trumps biggest problem with how he wants to handle Russia:

Quote:
Privately, he complained to aides that the media’s fixation on the Mueller probe was hobbling his effort to woo Putin. “I can’t put on the charm,” the president often said, according to one of his advisers. “I’m not able to be president because of this witch hunt.”

You can't charm Putin you dumbass. He will see right through you and you're too stupid to realize that if he agrees to anything with you, he's just using you.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next