Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What is your favorite cyling apparel brand and why? [mongooseman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mongooseman wrote:
I wouldn't put Assos too far behind LTP in attention drawing hahahah
Assos has understated designs/colors for basically everything they do. I wouldn't be a fan otherwise.
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite cyling apparel brand and why? [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
SBRcanuck wrote:
dprocket wrote:
Another vote for De Soto here. I used to buy all sorts of brands and primarily was a bargain shipper. Since I've started buying De Soto stuff, my eyes have opened to the quality stuff.

I have tri bibs, sleeved tops, and skin cooler stuff. All of it is top notch and high quality. Well thought out, and should you ever have a problem or question about any of their stuff....they always go above and beyond to make things right.

I am a big desoto fan in general as well. For cycling top, do you just go with their Skin Cooler Full Zip Tri top Sleeved??

I like my Specialized cycling clothes, but think I will buy a pair of the 400 mile bibs and a jersey the next time Desoto puts out a discount code.

Hello Canuck,

Thanks for your loyalty to our product, To answer your questions, YES, the Sleeved Skin Cooler™ Full Zip Top is the cycling top most people by from us.

As for a discount code, we have this special offer right now for a full kit at 30% off. The offer expires midnight tonight.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6866868#p6866868

Use this code at STSPARKLEKIT30!

Emilio,
Any codes or specials coming up soon? Based on these reviews, I would like to try your 400 mile bibs and a jersey......maybe you can get me to switch from Louis Garnea :)
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite cyling apparel brand and why? [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reply to thread in general. Kiwami, Wattie already mentioned great quality and fit for me. Did not see the name Camino - Aussie brand I believe. Tri gear and cycling gear seem top notch to date.

General morphology question - one piece trisuits - any brand recommendations for large shoulders/chest and smaller waist/ hips/ thighs? (Finding mediums too small on top and large too loose on hips/thighs.)
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite cyling apparel brand and why? [MHFC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poo poo all you want but I have really been digging Rapha. Pricey but if you buy from archive sale or wait until big(ish) sales then you can get some decent stuff. I will, however, NOT buy into their new shoes. 290.00 for MTB shoes? phhhhbbbbttt.

I also like Endura gear. I've had a hi-viz wind blocker jacket from Endura for like 5 years now and it's bombproof.
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite cyling apparel brand and why? [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have specials that go out in our emailers every few weeks. But use this code now to get 25% anything on our website: ST25%E2

It is valid for a one-time purchase through the end of this week.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite cyling apparel brand and why? [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
We have specials that go out in our emailers every few weeks. But use this code now to get 25% anything on our website: ST25%E2

It is valid for a one-time purchase through the end of this week.

Thanks, I actually found a code online earlier today and used that and ordered some 400 bibs to give them a try.
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite cyling apparel brand and why? [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish some of these "favorite" brands offered more than just Aero skin tight fitting jerseys for use less than slender older folks.......I like the Wattie Ink stuff. Desoto looks like the cycling jerseys could ride high in the back.
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite cyling apparel brand and why? [niccolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
niccolo wrote:
Castelli, because I can get it for reasonable prices discounted online, it's pretty nice, and the customer service when there are issues is great. On the downside, quality control seems spotty, a surprising number of minor issues like stitching errors. And to be fair, I haven't had a ton of opportunities to compare it to other stuff.

I'll second the quality control issues with Castelli. I've had several pieces start to show major signs of wear after only a season whereas I've had nothing but positive experiences with Voler. It's modestly prices, but still quality and holds up very well over time. Most of my kits of theirs are on their third season or more.
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite cyling apparel brand and why? [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I only run and biked in Craft for the rest of my days I would be plenty happy.

Brian

Quote Reply

Prev Next