Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shampoo body wash combo?
Quote | Reply
I'm running out of time in the mornings and need to simplify my routine. Has anyone had success with a shampoo/body wash combo? I'm not swimming these days so I'm not worried about chlorine. Just need a basic product for normal hair and slightly dry skin.

Philosophy products seem to have good reviews online but maybe it's just fancy marketing.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

--L
Quote Reply
Re: Shampoo body wash combo? [lilystyx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
honestly? I reckon any uncomplicated shampoo that's good enough for my scalp is good enough for the whole bod. Baby wash might be a good option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've used the Suave Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash or Suave Kids Head to Toe Wash - I think it's the same thing they've just changed names a couple times. It's typically what's in my travel bag to save on space :)

Elisha
"Triathlon doesn't build character. It reveals it."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use Johnson & Johnson's Baby Top to Toe. Doesn't sting eyes (so you can just scrub it all over) and is great for both hair and skin.

I've also used (any type of) dandruff shampoo in the past EXCEPT the kind with menthol or 'tingle' in it. It's wonderful for slightly dry skin. Minus is that yeah, it'll sting your eyes like crazy like most shampoos so you gotta be careful with the face.

Yanti Ardie of Y Tri Multisport & Majick Juice for lasting critter defense & skin soothing
~ World Open Water Swimming Association Coach & Official
~ IRONMAN Certified Coach (Founding Member)
~ Triathlon Australia Professional Development Coach
~ 3 by the Sea: my Journey from death to ...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I try to avoid soaps due to dry skin issues so I have long used shampoo /conditioner combos for this. My favorite is original pert plus. It smells great and is great for skin.
The Philosophy combo stuff does not have much conditioner/moisture to it and is a little more spendy than I like. Also, the scent doesn't last.
Quote Reply
Re: Shampoo body wash combo? [wickedcheezit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Body care product is very essential as factors like Pollution, stress and the vigorous activities of day to day life affect the body and damage it. The affected area includes hair, skin, feet, etc. Various body products are available for proper maintenance of body product.
Quote Reply
Re: Shampoo body wash combo? [JeanneJackson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't like when shampoo is with body wash. I prefer seperated products. And always after shower I need use clear gel - https://www.secret.com/...ollections/clear-gel It's the best if you have problem with sweating. It's my must have product
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Johnson's Baby products are often good for situations like this.

ETA: sorry didn't realise this post was 3 years old!
Last edited by: Scheherazade: Feb 15, 18 19:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr Bronners Castile soap? Or any Castile soap
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had luck with Trader Joe's all purpose wash and also Bronner's peppermint combo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It might seem a little goofy but I am always in love with the Mustela kids body wash/shampoo- I can’t remember exactly what it’s called but it basically smells like wonder.
Quote Reply