Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Postion or Posture
Quote | Reply
 a decent read, touching on the 'tool' vs practitioner expertise.


Anne Barnes
ABBikefit, Ltd
X/Y Coordinator
Quote Reply
Re: Postion or Posture [ABarnes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tools and experience .No its experience and tools as its Posture driving position .Would you give a kid with a learners permit the keys to your Lamborghini . With out knowledge tools can make you dangerous.

Happy Freedman
Orthotic Consultant
Bike Fitting Specialist
Prosthetics and Orthotics/DME
Hospital for Special Surgery
510 East 73rd Street, Suite 201
New York, NY 10021

646.797.8343 fax

Quote Reply
Re: Postion or Posture [ABarnes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel like this article is speaking to the 95% of bike fitters who pretty much suck, and not to the remaining 5% who actually emcompass individual needs, off the bike work, etc.

3 Months of Paradigm Shifting Swim Instruction for Cheap // Your Professional & Private “Critique my Fit”

The Swim Help Compilation Thread

Quote Reply