Really appreciate you doing this.
Fresh off a fit:
- Arm rest reach to center of pad: 470mm
- Arm rest stack to top of pad: 580mm
- Saddle height: 690mm
- Saddle to base bar height difference: 140mm
- Saddle to pad height difference: 85mm
- Pad width: 18.5cm
- Crank length: 165mm
- Extensions: likely L bend
I'm 176cm / 5'8" with a very short inseam (78.3) which usually makes Canyon bikes a good fit for me (I ride an Aeroad XS).
My fitter mentioned an S in CF SLX (2019 model - I'm based in Europe) was likely bang on but any advice on stem/pad/etc. would be much appreciated.
Let me know if you need any other fit metrics.