Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Re: Any Canadians with/had a hip labral tear here? [Hutch]
Dr. Murnaghan is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon. He will see up to the university aged athlete. He may be able to give you the name of a surgeon that treats adults beyond that age group.
My high level KOS son has seen him for follow up of an osteochondritis dissecans of his knee. He is a nice guy and has done triathlons himself. Good luck!
edited to add link
Last edited by: 2tired: May 2, 11 20:16

Edit Log:

  • Post edited by 2tired (Xantusia) on May 2, 11 20:16